Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/12

@Caaareful Shopper    OOOoooohhhh could you even imagine wearing sherpa undies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How soft, warm and cully would those be!!!!!  

One problem for smaller breasted women like me though - none will be by the breezies women as since they all have big boobs they do not have the love for smaller breasts.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I was awake very early this morning and turned on Q. The endless rerun of the midnight show.

Saw these glittery Prive Revaux readers. Went out for a walk. I tried to resist them but I just ordered. All they had left in my magnification was red and yellow. To me they are pink not red. I wanted that color anyway so that's what I ordered. $22 and change and free shipping. Gift to myself.

Have my hair appointment today, that's my big day.

a386325_172.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  @lolakimono   Love to you both for your love and prayers for us. 

Every time I see ads for post breast cancers in both women and men as this also seems to (dare I say) easily metastisizes in them, my heart breaks for them because I know what they are going through as well. We also have a dear friend who started with breast cancer that did just this. It is never ending for these folks either. Seems this will never end for our dear Mary either.

Doctors and Reseachers I know work unending hours in their careers to figure out this disease but they really need to nail this down understanding how and why this goes throughout our bodies to create tumor after tumor and just goes from one area to another. Why can't (our) treatments kill this in us? These treatments and drugs the Drs give (us) are literally killing off other bodily functions yet they only sometimes take care of only some types of cancers. It's mind boggling to me, I can only imagine the frustrations of our Drs and Reseachers. 

Honored Contributor

target is having one heck of a sale on ladies fashion today (online)

I kind of like this faux leather anorak

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I ordered (and received) this pashmina from Poshmark.  It exactly matches the color of the pink skull boots!

Honored Contributor

Oooh pretty color and pattern @lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've come to the decision that it's time for me to refresh my shoe inventory.  I don't necessarily need the sky high heels (casual) that I wore before I retired and I'm not ready for flat orthopedic shoes either.  As evidenced by all the emails that flood my inbox, I've been browsing various retailers online to get a feel for what's available. 

So far I've pitched 2 pairs of shoes and I have 2 more pairs in my crosshairs.  As a recovering shoe-ho, I need to take baby steps and feel proud of my progress thus far.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I've come to the decision that it's time for me to refresh my shoe inventory.  I don't necessarily need the sky high heels (casual) that I wore before I retired and I'm not ready for flat orthopedic shoes either.  As evidenced by all the emails that flood my inbox, I've been browsing various retailers online to get a feel for what's available. 

So far I've pitched 2 pairs of shoes and I have 2 more pairs in my crosshairs.  As a recovering shoe-ho, I need to take baby steps and feel proud of my progress thus far.

I look at my resell page and I am amazed at the number of shoes that I have sold 

Respected Contributor

If nothing unexpected comes up, I finished my shopping online on Thursday. Phew.

I've been calking and painting my side garage door for 3 days in the cold & wind that just moved in, wearing just a long-sleeve T-shirt so I don't ruin a jacket. I should not be allowed to paint or calk LOL. What a mess I made! I painted the trim around the big garage door and the front and back doors, and I painted the back door without incident.

True confession: I had a NY cheesecake delivered locally and bought Hershey's syrup to drown it in.

On the fashion front, I'm seeing great bargains online that are tempting me.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Desert Lily @jackthebear @Bird mama @PINKdogWOOD @sligo 

Hi all! I've been missing everyone!

I have moved into my own place at the same apartment complex and now getting settled (code for boxes everywhere!)

I'm not too ready to talk much about it yet, just know that this was my choice and I am/will be much happier.

Posted is a pic of my newest Christmas decoration, my "ugly" Christmas sweater! lol

Please know that I will be back "in force" after the New Years, but maybe before!

76FC4CF2-F765-4576-93E0-9046C99939E7.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~