Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/9

@lolakimono 

D5E612D1-9CE0-4F68-A509-DD3F2D19BCDE.jpeg

Love this "look."

saved for a week or two to show here... J Crew

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I've been on the hunt for a red tee and found a bunch of really nice ones at target online this week. They're almost half/half cotton & modal, very soft. I ordered 4 but the day after I got them, the price dropped for a pre-black fri special. I bought a beautiful true red, dark grey heather, heathered ivory/soft tan, and a really nice rust. I could wear small but opted for med just for a bit more room, the sleeves are nice and long. Laundered nicely yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono, I need your scarf! LOVE Scarves and shawls. Yours is beautiful. Share? LOL Prov

@sligo 

The purple one?

It's from Sundance. 

Item No. 86895- "Mulberry Stitched Scarf"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@jackthebear   I've been on the hunt for a red tee and found a bunch of really nice ones at target online this week. They're almost half/half cotton & modal, very soft. I ordered 4 but the day after I got them, the price dropped for a pre-black fri special. I bought a beautiful true red, dark grey heather, heathered ivory/soft tan, and a really nice rust. I could wear small but opted for med just for a bit more room, the sleeves are nice and long. Laundered nicely yesterday.

I saw those and they are nice,  and so much for the Q trumpeting the high, high cost of Modal. 

I was just looking at the dresses and stuff like that it was just lackluster, maybe between deliveries?  I wasn't buying I was just out walking around 

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   Wishing you a belated but still very merry HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  How dare we forget you on such a special occasion!!  Here's to you friend, hoping your year ahead is good to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS SNICKS!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear 

What is "gemutlichkeit"?

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, YOU are the BEST. Going to check Sundance. Also, LOVE the antique brooch.Hope there are walkin cupboards in the Poorhouse.LOL Prov

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Love the pins - I just love pins. I still have many from days gone by of wearing them when I worked. Wore them on my jacket lapels, scattered small ones, and on blouses at the neckline. All great!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

How is DH doing?

Also, RE the T-shirts...

I found this online-

PRICE ADJUSTMENTS

If you buy an item at Target and it goes on sale the same week or the week following, you can return with your receipt (you don’t need to bring the product) and you will receive back the difference in price between the price you paid and the sale price.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Just sent you a message on FB, I think you might like it Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.