Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/9

you all are the best

we are watching Ariel America then heading to Traders to try to nab some Truffle salt and butter before it all goes 

will make some lentil soup later, in between cleaning the house 

we love this show, it's nice and relaxing 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Dawnie   my healthcare system has mychart too.  The only time I find myself squinting it as is when I read the mammography results.  It's like my heart is in my throat as the page is loading.  

i get my results while I am there,  don't you?

I opt out of all those portals  just more passwords to remember 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear  Many years ago, in another lifetime Woman Happy  I used to get my mammograms from the Meyer L Prentiss Cancer Center in Detroit.  

My mammograms were performed by. E. Schmidt.  I adored her.  She did the breast exam, did the mammogram, interpreted the mammogram, showed me the films and explained everything.  She was a radiologist.  She did my exams for years and then decided to go into research.

Once she left to pursue something else, I've had to wait for the radiologist to review the mammogram and dictate the results, usually in a day or two.  What I like about having access to the portal is that I can act faster than my doctor's office.

A couple of years ago I had a mammogram.  They recommended an ultrasound follow up.  The minute I saw the recommendation I called for the ultrasound (next day).  Even though it only took the doctor's office a couple of days to call me, by the time they did, I said, yes I know, I scheduled it and just had it.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, I had to run a few errands. Just returned home. went to Sun.......ce for scarf.Would you believe it was 50.00 off? My daughter will be thrilled. She loves anything different. Had to order in plum. Only color available. Thank you so very much. I am excited. Getting ready for company. More later friend. Thought you may need more gifts. Operator at Sun...ce said they are having a sale. GO FOR IT!!! Need you in poorhouse with me. hank you friend, Prov

Honored Contributor

BTW, in case you were worried, the Flash Pad is back under new arrivals today!Cat LOL

FlashPad Prime Handheld Game w/ Light Show & 9 Games - T36367

Honored Contributor

The MS ruana arrived, and there are black marks on both sides. Cat Mad

I don't know if it's worth it to try and wash it and see if they will come out, or inconvenience myself by taking it back to the P.O. and getting a new one shipped out.  It almost looks like printer ink rubbed off on it.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone. I ordered these Ryka sneaker boots from Nordstrom Rack. $54 and change. They're having free shipping over $49 for a limited time. Hope they fit and that I can do walking in them as well. I wear a 10 W so shoes are very problematic. Actually my Summer sandals were a bit big and so are my knee high boots, so with my weight loss I started to think I'm no longer a wide. Do your feet lose weight too lol. Sneakers I always wear a wide though.

These and some layering turtlenecks, Cuddl Duds thermals, and my new puffer jacket completed my new cold weather replacements.

Future shopping will be gifts, don't have that many to buy and I've already started.

Happy Birthday @Snicks1 

9771568.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I'm so sorry about your husband. It's an extremely painful subject for me because of my Mom. But I wish you much love and strength.❤

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

oh no @lolakimono 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Plans got changed up, just a little bit. First I cleared the back yard of leaves, 10 more 55 gallon barrels burned. Then later went to dinner with trucker girl and great grand babies. 4 & 5 years old, so cute and so much fun. Gonna try to get the side yards and the front done tomorrow, before the deep freeze hits on Monday. Hope everyone has a great evening.
"To each their own, in all things".