Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/9

@lolakimono 

Very sorry that the MS ruanna arrived damaged. Bummer.

@Snicks1 

Glad it was a good dinner and fun. Working hard I see.

How is the driving going with trucker girl?

@Greeneyedlady21 

Love the boots! Your outfit sounds warm.

@Bird mama 

I can't believe you got such great mammogram service. Wow right in the middle of the appointment, too!

They will not give me my results while I am there. I have to wait, wait, wait. Always.

@jackthebear 

We have been watching that show too, Arial America. I love it...DH is lukewarm over it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, good morning. Trucker girl is doing great. She normally drives 600-700 miles per day, but freight is sometimes slow due to the tariffs and she hates that. No accidents, no late deliveries, one of their best drivers, they tell her. She had a great vacation in Hawaii this year and I believe she is planning one to Alaska for next year. Enjoying life. Thanks for asking.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   I didn't do mine either yesterday Woman Very Happy  When I saw that it was gonna be a few degrees warmer today I put it off.  Well, rain is coming later this afternoon and we are expecting 2 to 4 inches of snowfall tonight so I have to do it today.  I can't believe the babies are already 4 and 5.  Man, where does the time go?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

From LLB this week I ordered (and received)-

two dresses WITH POCKETS!  I plan on doing tall boots, a scarf, and cardigan or denim jacket during the cooler temps.

Organic Cotton Tencel Dress 3/4 Sleeve Women's Petite, X-Small, Petite, Garnet RoseOrganic Cotton Tencel Dress 3/4 Sleeve Women's Petite, X-Small, Petite, Classic Navy

Four sweatshirt/athleisure items-

Bean's Cozy Pullover Women's Petite, X-Small, Vintage Red HeatherOrganic Cotton Crewneck Sweatshirt Women's Regular, X-Small, Blue Green

Sherpa-Lined Hoodie Women's Petite, X-Small, Mauve HeatherSherpa-Lined Hoodie Women's Petite, X-Small, Light Oatmeal Heather

@LTT1 in my expert opinion, you NEED the mauve heather sherpa fleece one for Pittsburgh!  I pretty much wear these all winter.

@lolakimono 

How do you find the fit on the Sherpa hoodies?  I looked at the reviews and a lot of them said they ran small and that the sleeves were short. I’m loving both of these colors. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

I think they're true to size.  I got P-XS.  I used to have a few of these in smalls, but I felt like I wasn't reaching for them as often because they were so thick that they made me look fluffy.  The P-XS is a better size on me.  I usually wear them with a tank, tee or turtleneck, so the base layer is thin.  If you wore something thicker, like a denim shirt, you may want to size up.

I have this one too, now on sale-Item #: TK506088

Sherpa-Lined Hoodie, Print

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono   I’m going to wait till I have an email from llbean with a % off or free shipping or something and try one of the sherpas. I’d save so much money if I just didn’t read these forums!  But then life wouldn’t be as much fun. 😉

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Good luck with the rc surgery. I have a close friend who's on wk 6 in her recovery. Soon it'll be full fledged PT. Here's hoping his surgery will fix all that ails.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawnie   Thank you so much - we need all the prayers we can get. Yes, 'my chart' is a very good thing. It's easy to navigate, gives us great info, we can confirm appts online quick & easy. Good reminders of things to do. We're in 2 diff hlth systems and about a yr ago or so, they joined forces whereby we can sign into one and toggle over to the other, works very well.

I also love to be able to chat online w/our Drs too which is so much more helpful to do before calling the office. Our PCP can analyze a sympton as to whether we should go in to see him. And all Drs in both systems to view what's going on, love this too.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   You're very sweet, thank you SO very much.