Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/9

@Snicks1 

it looks like everything on Q is free shipping today but *exclusions apply* it says so ?

@PINKdogWOOD 

Manuka honey is one of my favorites! I used to take a tsp each day for a couple of years. I get it from Amazon and it is on "subscribe and save."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@jackthebear  

Bought this WhoWhatWear Top at Target recently. Many compliments. Wore with jeans, front tuck.  Employee at Dillards yesterday loved it!  

A48095AC-1E95-4A1B-B771-6EE3FB5D12F8.jpeg

have seen that one, it's cute

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good morning ladies went to bed late for me, we went to see Southside Johnny always a fun concert my voice is hoarse from singing and my legs are sore from dancing but it was all worth it but wow was it cold, we were in Tarrytown which is right on the Hudson River, brr

I am off to find a package down jacket later the jacket I have from last year (subject of another thread) is feels like a windbreaker, it seems to have lost its stuffing so to speak

it was cold yesterday,  

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning All!

Its cool here in SW FL.  Finally.  Raining, love it.  My plants drinking it up. 

Happy Birthday!  @Snicks1.  Hope it was a great day for you. 

I bought a pair of faux suede over the knee boots at Target.  Cute with skinny jeans. 

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I love My Chart!  My husband has health probs and I check aka google all the medical terms for a better understanding.  I'm better prepared to confront the physicians with questions.  Most practices have portals now.

I'm sorry to hear of issues on the Pet scan. Will say a prayer for you and your hubby. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Dawnie   my healthcare system has mychart too.  The only time I find myself squinting it as is when I read the mammography results.  It's like my heart is in my throat as the page is loading.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Tennesseegal : Have you tried Monkfruit sweetener? I've been using Splenda for such a long time I couldn't make the transition. My husband likes it. I will say it has no taste or after taste that I noticed. I have a friend who recommended it. Her friend who has diabetes recommended it to her.

Sprouts carries a small bag but Costco and Amazon carry Monkfruit also

Honored Contributor

IT is back.  Cue the gym.  I have strongly encouraged BF to accompany me, so I need to strike while the iron is hot.

It's been lovely chatting with my fashion ladies as usual. I hope that our regulars who might be sleeping in will pop in later.

Take care and stay warm!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennesseegal 

monk fruit sweetener has been recommended by

@Sadiesadie 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 

@Sadiesadie 

Thank you for these suggestions.  I will be looking for these and start doing some taste testing!