Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00, 11/5

Does anyone else think Isaac is looking a bit like

Image result for grandpa munster

Honored Contributor

@Eliana

awww I Love Al Lewis from the Munsters :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning everyone

dark here and it's so hard to get used to, isn't it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We had some mild weather this week.  Started with mid 70's earlier in the week then it cooled down just a little.  The leaves are almost gone from the silver maple in the front yard so if it stays dry, I'll be out there vacuuming up the leaves with the lawn mower. 

Trusted Contributor

Leah looks good in the Dennis Basso jacket.

Honored Contributor

Tarte lip creams, Anyone have these?
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Yea the loss of daylight has been coming on slowly.  Don't we fall back tonight (daylight savings time)? 

Honored Contributor

Dennis' faux leather jacket was pretty in the navy.  I don't think I'd wear it often enough if I bought it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Dennis' faux leather jacket was pretty in the navy.  I don't think I'd wear it often enough if I bought it.

I wouldn't get any use out of it either.  It would't fit me if I wanted it.  The tall models turned the sleeves back and I'm only 5'2", so. . .

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Ladies, how is everyone this Saturday morning?  It's ch-ch-ch-chilly here in Columbus, barely 40. I hope the (house) plants outside are okay.  They need to last out there until the weekend of Nov 18.  On the 17th we're putting in new wall to wall carpeting and I need the plants to wait until this job gets done.  I'm over the moon excited to finally get these very old in bad shape hardwood floors covered up.  The carpet we chose will look SO good in the house, downstairs first, upstairs in a month or so.  I want to live with the new stuff for a while first. 

DH had his 2nd colonoscopy done early Thursday morning. I say 2nd since his rectal cancer surgery March 2011.  His surgeon who did taht surgery does his scopes now.  We expected NO surprises and got none ie, clean as a whistle, nothing there.  His Dr said DH looks great, everything is good.  Dr moved him from the 2yr plan to the 3yr plan now.  We continue to be so gratefully blessed for sure!

Next week DH works the polls on Tuesday, what a day that'll be.  Enough said there.  Week after DH has a stent in his left kidney due to what we think is scare tissue from cancer surgery.  That get changed out every 4 months, it's time again. Then Thursday that week is the new carpet install. 

Week later is Thanskgiving - we have SO much to be thankful for.  I LOVE cooking the big old turkey meal, cannot wait!  Love everything about this meal because it all tastes so so good.  Then it's leftover Friday, and this month is gone!  December we're getting 3 new windows in 2 of our bedrooms - cannot wait for those either!  Next spring we're getting 4 small windows done in our 3rd floor attic area, a huge room unto itself.

PHEW - we're busy this month!!!  I can't wait for Thanksgiving b/c all of our crazy chores will be done and I can finally relax!!!