Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00, 11/5

@LTT1  Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and feelings.  We've come a long way to get to the point we're at today.  We're 4 years beyond our trauma, every year gets better.

Valued Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I'm heading out to start my day!   1.  Shampoo carpet.  2.  Shampoo dog.  3.  Shampoo self.   Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone!   Don't forget to "fall back."

Hey, you and doggie could roll around in the carpet if you're into multi-tasking. jk

Hi everyone! Was out yesterday during AMS. Weather's been beautiful, getting a bit cool but sun every day thank goodness.

Read first couple pages. 

@lolakimono happy testing kiddo. Love your pants, they fit with the Spanish teacher image. Smiley Wink 

@Bird mama Love the bag!

@gmkb Thinking of you, praying that things are looking up for you.

Going back to catch up.

Honored Contributor

Hi all, talk about a day late and a dollar short, lol. I missed both the show and the chat. Wishing everyone better health and happy shopping.

I'll try to catch everyone next week, assuming there is a show, and not pre-empted for holiday sales.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a newbee to this forum.. I have QVC  on in the background and I ordered a purse from D&B for my sister in law who is having a rough patch but is getting better each day [Thank God].  Happy Shopping ladies!Woman Very Happy