Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00, 11/5

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  Yes since his 1st surgery, metastesized to his liver 8 months later.  Had tiny tumors removed by yet another very talented caring surgeon.  Since then he's been doing MRI & CT for both areas along with full blood panels.  Sees (or saw) his lead oncol for all results which continue to show no activity anywhere.  DH was under the 6 month plan for all of his post testing.  This has been for 4 years now.  Drs are very pleased he's doing very well.   As of August checkup, we're moving to annual now. We certainly talked a lot about what's up with the kidney function and without opening him up again to check it out, no one wants to do this, we don't want this. But all of his Drs are all aware of each other's practices and care for him and everyone is on the same page.

He feels as good as he possibly can considering all he went through in 22 months (day of 1st diag to his very last preventive chemo treatment).  He's doing well, still able to work, eats well, feels good.  DH is one of the lucky ones.  God is great.

Trusted Contributor

I love Susan's incorrect usage of the word literally.  Liquid knit is LITERALLY like liquid??? Someone get her a dictionary.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

I just wanna hug you and your beloved.  This makes me happy and I am relieved that all of his doctors are on point and on the same page :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm always tempted by the WWC pants, yet I've never ordered them.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

The small painted animals really intrigued me! I didn't "bite" at first. But the more I think about them, the more I'm determined to go back there and buy a couple. Thought they were Clay, but after reading, I think they are carved.

And some of these:

IMG_3515.JPG

You get the general idea... and sugar skulls too. The detail is amazing!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1

It's not as think and soft as the oryany sarah bag I bought from the Q.  It feels like leather that will wear well.  

I do NOT like extremely soft leather bags.
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

I'm so very sorry that your DH has had to go thru all of this. And I'm glad that all is in order with his doctors now.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm always tempted by the WWC pants, yet I've never ordered them.

I have four pairs and love them all.  Two pairs of leggings and two pairs of yoga pants. Very comfortable, hold their shape, and they do control the jiggle.  They are the only leggings I've found that I like the way I look in them.

Honored Contributor

I think I need to do some squat so I don't lose my curvation.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity
Why do you prefer not very soft leather bags? I can't remember ever carrying one that is soft, so I don't know what it is like.