Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/30

@Snicks1 wrote:
@jackthebear, I assume that is the case, but, since I have no symptoms, I don't see the need. This is not an inexpensive test, just for the heck of it, lol.

but MD's are graded on pt compliance so that could be why she wants to see you (however this discussion is outside the realm of the is forum) 

Honored Contributor

I'm also heading out to run a quick errand, then maybe I'll do Christmas decorating. Have a nice weekend, everyone.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Have fun @lolakimono  and give our regards to your Mom.

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

why did you have to pay for a return to A? 
that is rare for me to have to pay?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

Have fun at brunch!

@Snicks1 

Glad you enjoyed turkey day in one of your new outfits!

The PET scan sounds interesting...amazing what technology can do for medical. Just think... only a few years ago they could not search like this noninvasively.

(thank you so much autocorrect...EDITED)

We had turkey from WF already prepared yesterday. I was happy with that/spring greens salad/cranberry sauce.

DH said to me "remember what a hassle that was trying to prepare all of that food that time" (once).

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Snicks1 @jackthebear @Tennesseegal 

8B501F6D-3C18-4CE0-A865-A5B008ABCF87.jpeg

this is the Kennebunkport throw from Nordstrom in Huckleberry Burgundy. I call this fig and the color is exactly as pictured except perhaps a bit more burgundy (not brown).

They were on sale for $29.97.

Respected Contributor

I read in the news that online shopping set a new record this holiday weekend at $7.6 billion. With bad weather hitting parts of the country, shopping the deals online is probably a good way to go for many people.

I bought 2 turtlenecks online from Coldwater Creek, and I hope they help keep the winter chill away. But then I also bought salad plates and dinner plates in the white Celestial pattern on West Elm's site. In my former first career as a home decorative accessories Buyer, I had 12+ different patterns of dinnerware set. I recently purged most of them, so I really don't need any more dishes. I have a plain white set that I add a few different pattern pieces, especially for the holidays, my blue Johnsons Bros (my grandma had the brown), and an ivory Lenox set with a simple gold rim. Since I'm planning on moving to a condo in a year or 2, idk how I let myself buy more tabletop when I'm still purging anything I think I won't need or won't fit. Maybe I'll toss the Lenox?

Enjoy the weekend, Fashionistas!

West Elm Celestial dinner plate.jpg

West Elm Celestial salad plate.jpg