Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/30

I purchased the Diamonique set of 4 earrings that was Big Deal last week.  It averaged out about $12 a pair.  They are actually very nice; I bought them to give to some of the young women in my family and really the price is very good.  Old Navy had a similar pair of just the studs and they were $15 just for one pair and weren't sterling silver eitherand they really looked more like glass.  I recommend them.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

There is no picture to show proof of delivery.  I tracked it, which is how I saw that it was delivered, so I dispatched BF to the mailbox but our mail hadn't been delivered yet.

OK that's different, ours comes to the porch,   

@jackthebear 

Normally ours does too, but since it was not on the porch I thought maybe USPS had delivered it to the locked box, but no. Cat Sad

bummer

once A delivered to our neighbour across the street, it took him 3/-4 days to bring it over, in the meantime A sent a replacement, even though tracking said delivered to our house---that's why the picture on the porch is helpful

bad news I had to pay to send the original back 

so even tho tracking says to your house it could have mistakenly gone somewhere else 

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@Bird mama, I don't have a lot of doc apptmts. generally for myself, one was an eye exam, one I wasn't even sure why I had to go, but my doc has now put me on seeing her twice a year instead of just annually, for some reason unknown to me. I do have a PET Scan in Dec., but am hoping they don't think I need one every 6 months going forward. I will have to argue that with them, if they want that done.
Thanksgiving dinner was very nice. Food was tasty, and I didn't have to cook it, nor clean up afterwards, lol, so it was a winner!

could be some kind of guidelines they have to follow depending on your age/insurance etc.  

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear, I assume that is the case, but, since I have no symptoms, I don't see the need. This is not an inexpensive test, just for the heck of it, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I've never had a PET scan.  I did have an MRI once.  What do they do?  Is it noisy like MRI?  @Snicks1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, it is like an MRI, except they inject radioactive material into you, that shows up red on any cancerous "spots".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@jackthebear, I assume that is the case, but, since I have no symptoms, I don't see the need. This is not an inexpensive test, just for the heck of it, lol.

what is it for if you want to say,

you don't have to if you want to keep it all personal 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1  historically I avoid watching the Q from about mid-September.  I can't handle all the gift ideas Woman Tongue

used to be they stopped the "fashion shows" in October and went to the flashlights etc,  a no watch for me

I tune in fo the clothing just as background 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear, had a chest x-ray last year, spots showed on lungs, followed up with CT scan, which was inconclusive, then the PET, which did not show cancer, this will be a follow up on that. If this one shows no cancer, then, imo, I should be good to go, unless I get some kind of symptoms.
Honored Contributor

Headed to brunch. Have a lovely weekend, however you're spending it!