Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/30

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

There is no picture to show proof of delivery.  I tracked it, which is how I saw that it was delivered, so I dispatched BF to the mailbox but our mail hadn't been delivered yet.

OK that's different, ours comes to the porch,   

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

There is no picture to show proof of delivery.  I tracked it, which is how I saw that it was delivered, so I dispatched BF to the mailbox but our mail hadn't been delivered yet.

OK that's different, ours comes to the porch,   

@jackthebear 

Normally ours does too, but since it was not on the porch I thought maybe USPS had delivered it to the locked box, but no. Cat Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If anyone is looking for new Christmas stockings or to gift some...weeks ago I ordered one from Lands End with my Mom's name embroidered on it. I got 40% off and free embroidering. It's beautiful and very good quality. I got the angel.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It's been so long since I actually watched the program that this thread is based on, lol, that I just went to "items recently on air", to see if the show was still on. Wow, slim pickings to choose from, imo.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  historically I avoid watching the Q from about mid-September.  I can't handle all the gift ideas Woman Tongue

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

As some may remember (or not), I went on a "spree" a while back, buying new blazers, booties, a few tops, etc. Well, I have been putting them to good use, with all the doctor apptmts for hubby and a couple for myself, also wore a new outfit to go out on Thanksgiving, so I didn't waste my money on things to just hang in the closet.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  (thank you God) I don't have many doctor appointments however I do like to look nice when I see a doctor or dentist.  

How was Thanksgiving dinner?  

Honored Contributor

Man, Shriner's Hospitals has no shame.  I'm sitting here, watching Kojak and I hear 'Santa' asking a little girl what she wants for Christmas.  I turned my head because I thought it was a woman speaking and whoops there was 'Santa'.  Little girl is in a wheelchair and says she wishes she could catch her brothers when playing tag.  Flash forward to 'Santa' taking the girl's letter to Shriner's Hospital where the little girl receives an artificial leg. Flash forward to summer and the little girl playing with her brothers and tagging them in the park.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I don't have a lot of doc apptmts. generally for myself, one was an eye exam, one I wasn't even sure why I had to go, but my doc has now put me on seeing her twice a year instead of just annually, for some reason unknown to me. I do have a PET Scan in Dec., but am hoping they don't think I need one every 6 months going forward. I will have to argue that with them, if they want that done.
Thanksgiving dinner was very nice. Food was tasty, and I didn't have to cook it, nor clean up afterwards, lol, so it was a winner!
Honored Contributor

Good morning all Turkey day was great, stayed local like around the corner for Black Friday shopping, American Eagle, Barnes and Nobel, Lord and Taylor, Talbots and a few others

Talbots was packed came home and ordered a few things on their website

Today I have to get to the supermarket we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow into Monday - Tue

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.