Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/21

@lolakimono 

About your post concerning last week:

E61E32F7-2ED3-421D-BE52-1FD8FB35C502.gif

Doesn't it make you wonder what THEY do behind the scenes when THEY flake out?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

@SoX    LOVE me some of that blazer.  Good choices.  Now that I'm retired (and Covid quarantined), not much wearing time for such.  You style it for me.  I'm sure you'll look great.

Regular Contributor

@lolakimono   I'm really liking your purchases from Mexican vendor from Etsy.  Royal Blue color is yummy,  If you're purchasing such nice items for co-workers, how's about sending me a job application?!  

Contributor

Did Leah say what kind of boots she is wearing.  The ones with fur top. They look blush colored 

Esteemed Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

@SoX    LOVE me some of that blazer.  Good choices.  Now that I'm retired (and Covid quarantined), not much wearing time for such.  You style it for me.  I'm sure you'll look great.

@DancinQueen 

I said the same thing ... but it will be a casual staple with jeans and turtlenecks, and cotton blouses ... along with my cowboy boots.  It's wool and, at the current reduced price, I'll "wait  until next year" to wear it.   

Honored Contributor

@Georgiashopper wrote:

Did Leah say what kind of boots she is wearing.  The ones with fur top. They look blush colored 

@Georgiashopper 

I believe she said they were from several years ago,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono I donated the coats today. The boys coat I got from Macy's was very nice. Puffer coat with soft fleece lining. Couldn't beat it for $25. Such fast free shipping too.The price went down even more after I bought it.

After that I went into the local TJ Maxx looking for some gifts. It's not a good TJ's, but I found some. I bought some retinol face wipes and beauty blenders for myself. Didn't even look at clothes. For fun I looked at handbags, nothing good. Did see a Radley London non leather Scottie dog print tote for $30. Large one. If I needed a tote I might have bought it for myself for Christmas.

Honestly it was the first time I had been in that type of store since March. Mostly due to covid since they reopened,  but for other reasons too. 

Has been positive in that it has saved me lots of money.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Puchases this week- all from L.L. Bean.

It looks like we will be at home for a while.  I have been getting groceries, cat food, household products etc. delivered since March, so it seems that between the two of us there is a delivery almost every day.  I really only had work clothes, gym (spandex) clothes or pajamas, but nothing that was comfortable for all day wear while teaching from home.  

Women's Trail Fleece Half-Snap Pullover Hoodie

Women's Trail Fleece Joggers

Women's Trail Fleece Joggers

(Backordered)-

Women's Cozy Cottage Fleece, Funnelneck Pullover

Women's Wicked Good Slippers, Squam Lake

@lolakimono   So very cute.  You will be a warm little darling.

Honored Contributor

Lola:  That light lilac color is beautiful...........I need that color.

All of the others are nice, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).