Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/21

Good Morning Style Sisters!

What is new on this last weekend before Thanksgiving?

I am looking forward to a two day work week!

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/21

Puchases this week- all from L.L. Bean.

It looks like we will be at home for a while.  I have been getting groceries, cat food, household products etc. delivered since March, so it seems that between the two of us there is a delivery almost every day.  I really only had work clothes, gym (spandex) clothes or pajamas, but nothing that was comfortable for all day wear while teaching from home.  

Women's Trail Fleece Half-Snap Pullover Hoodie

Women's Trail Fleece Joggers

Women's Trail Fleece Joggers

(Backordered)-

Women's Cozy Cottage Fleece, Funnelneck Pullover

Women's Wicked Good Slippers, Squam Lake

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  The goodies from LLBean look so comfy. I like them all. I think I'm going to hit the website now! Happy shopping all and enjoy your Thanksgiving 🦃

Trusted Contributor

Good morning @lolakimono @godi --Love the LLB clothes.  You will adore that pink/lavender fleece.  They're excellent quality and their service is really unsurpassed.  

Hope you're both well and staying safe. 

Honored Contributor

morning everyone,

Q's outdoor set looks festive

can do with Leah's question of the day, juvenile to me 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

@godi 

I have their CC, so I usually start there for basics like tanks and turtlenecks.  Each month I earn coupons from general purchases, and more dollar rewards when I shop there, so I usually end up with something for BF or for me each month.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Jtdmum @godi 

Good morning, stay at home fashionistas!

@lolakimono 

i will get my pictures of stitch fix which I'm still going strong on!

I love your choices from LLB!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Due to the pandemic, it's the first time in many years where I have climate control, because I'm teaching from my house instead of floating into different rooms.  About 10 years ago I bought a bunch of blazers and jackets, because the temperatures between rooms could fluctuate up to 20 degrees and I could never wear sweaters because some rooms were too hot.

Every Thursday we wear college gear to support AVID and on Fridays we wear the colors of our school or school logo tees/sweatshirts.

I found a bunch of college sweatshirts at the athletic store that starts with D, most for $25 and cash back, so now I am all set for Thursdays through the first semester.

I have tried to add things from Etsy, Poshmark or eBay, to support small business and add a few pieces since it's mostly "tabletop" dressing on camera.

I found this scarf from Etsy- 

women's 100% mercerized lambswool shawl hand printed image 0

women's 100% mercerized lambswool shawl hand printed image 1women's 100% mercerized lambswool shawl hand printed image 6

I received this from the seller-Heart

Thank you so much for shopping at Edelweiss Cashmere. I have received your order. It will be shipped via USPS mail on Monday.

A little bit about this business. I am a nurse who works at emergency department. I recently started this business for my friend. His cashmere business is severely impacted by Covid-19 as many small business owners’. I bought a cashmere scarf from his store one year ago and fell in love with his products. We became friends since then. He has a cutest three-year-old boy and an unemployed wife.

We recently opened our second store "Nelumbo Fashion" specializing in women's apparels. 

Honored Contributor

From Etsy I ordered these from a seller in Mexico, and we corresponded in Spanish about the size/dimensions. I ordered another one in pink.  They are 100% wool.  The seller gave me a discount when I "liked" one of them, and then free shipping.  I hope I love them!

Poncho 100% lana. Diseño fino mexicano. Violeta. image 0

I ordered this for my new colleague, in our school colors.

Mexican shawl. 100% handmade wool. image 0

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Jtdmum 

@godi 

I have their CC, so I usually start there for basics like tanks and turtlenecks.  Each month I earn coupons from general purchases, and more dollar rewards when I shop there, so I usually end up with something for BF or for me each month.  

will you tag me if you see a sale of % on bean boots 

doubtful but you never know