Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/16

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1   Spurt posted the 3rd Qtr. results in Q talk.  Mike summarized the challenges (post in the thread is called nitty gritty).  With all the talk of headwinds and tailwinds, I felt like I was on a boat, adrift at sea Woman Very Happy

couldn't remember where it was, long discussion on the topic

and not positive 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I've had a flameless candle cycling for your husband since you first mentioned there was something to investigate further re: imaging.  I pray for him and for you as his caregiver and advocate.  Like @lolakimono said, any time you want to talk or vent, we're here for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  LOVE Old Navy jeans. Thx for the heads up (I just bought a couple a month or so)...@30%. They're so flattering and comfortable. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

A fellow BUCKEYE??? @lolakimono   I don't think I've know this of you Ms Lola!!! 

He came home from work last night, told me one of the guys he works with told him he'll immediately get his prayer group together to begin their process. DH has many folks he will probably never meet who prays for him. I think we all do this for others in times of trouble - HERE, there, literally everywhere. I pray for friends and others too in times who need that extra boost.

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby 

I post what I have in my inbox.  I got behind, and last weekend I cleared out over 1,200 emails.  They were RELENTLESS with the Veterans Day sales. 

I am TRYING to be good, but I see so many things that I want, LOL.  I just learned about these.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama      Thank you - we must all take care of each other.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

4B2E382D-1882-4CA2-8794-1225046B38B1.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Good morning all! 

@lolakimono 

The scarves are beautiful!  I've been enjoying your daily outfits. It's a shame that you have to spend weekends grading papers and doing lesson plans. Those are two things that I don't miss.  Administration thinks that teachers are more productive if they keep them occupied during planning periods.💐

@Tennesseegal 

Yes- mandatory trauma informed teaching training on Tuesday for the first 30 minutes of "planning."  I had a 15 minute "check in" Outlook "invite" from my AP to discuss the department on Thursday.  She did not show up on time, but sent me a text asking when I was coming over (I was sitting in her office waiting on her).  That lasted almost an hour, on a day when I didn't have any departmental planning.  Mandatory meetings again after school, that went on past our duty hours.  Then on Friday I had two people out on a field trip, so I helped the two subs take attendance and relayed to our sub coordinator (after the one sub showed up late) that we should have an elevator key for our subs because many won't accept our jobs because they don't want to walk up three flights of stairs.  

I hate this for you. One day I visited school to check in on friends and I found out that it was even worse this year. My heart breaks for my friends and teachers everywhere who have such stressful days. They are going to drive people from the profession with unreasonable demands. My math friends are having to give benchmarks every two weeks! That means lost instructional time and more testing for kids. That's insane.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Oh these are SO YOU!!! - don't let these pass you by!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes, if you have seen me post on the OOTD thread, I have many OH college things.  I was raised there (BRRRR!).  One brother graduated from OSU (remember our chats about Kirk H. and the OSU games?) and the other "attended" briefly. Cat Wink  I spent many weekends in Columbus, on the campus (High St.), German Village, and exploring the city.