Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/16

@LTT1   We still have a few leaves dangling on the pink dogwood outside our living rm window, they're a lovely burgundy now. Can't wait to see the fleurs back next spring!!!  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to take a minute and say this....

There's been an AM Style chat thread going for at least 10 years.  I remember posting back then with @house_cat  when her nickname wasn't House Cat Woman Happy

What's kept me coming back week after week is the fellowship.  We support each other through the good, bad and sometimes sad times.  If you think about it, we've been through the gamut of what life can throw at us.

As you read this, I want you to know that I appreciate you.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

IDK if you know Performance Matters.  That is our online data management (AKA Big Brother) system.  We have to scan all quarterlies and CFAs through it.  Of course, being a hard worker, I stayed until 5:15 on a Friday grading my first batch of exams on the day we administered them.  I had to wait 10 days for results.Cat Mad  Then, when I got the results from the second batch, some of my kids were in RED, and when I looked at the teacher score (10 point email), it had not read my score, so the kid had received 0 points/10 of the 30 possible.

Some teachers resorted to HAND GRADING the tests so that they could have the grades done in time for report cards, and then at the last minute they extended the deadline since no one had data.  Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

There's been an AM Style chat thread going for at least 10 years.  I remember posting back then with @house_cat  when her nickname wasn't House Cat Woman Happy

What's kept me coming back week after week is the fellowship.  We support each other through the good, bad and sometimes sad times.  If you think about it, we've been through the gamut of what life can throw at us.

@Bird mama 

Right back at you!Heart

I think we should have a FRIENDSGIVING one year. Heart

Once we get @LTT1 on the East Coast, we are one step closer, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama, that is sweet, also true. I didn't realize this "chat" had been going that long. Not sure if I was chatting back then, but maybe. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LoveMyBaby 

I post what I have in my inbox.  I got behind, and last weekend I cleared out over 1,200 emails.  They were RELENTLESS with the Veterans Day sales. 

I am TRYING to be good, but I see so many things that I want, LOL.  I just learned about these.Heart

i just took myself off a bunch of emails

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

I unsubscribed from a TON of sites that I never subscribed to in the first place, LOL.  Places like GAP sent me the same "we've missed you!" email offering $10 off. Not exaggerating, I think I got that same email 10 times.  They also stalk about sales/shipping, even if you haven't opened the previous ones.  The sad thing is that the backup was only about 6 days worth of messages.  

Honored Contributor

Doris only has one jacket to wear on air?

looks like the TS sold out or nearly , so maybe some OTOs 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

9AM and smaller sizes in all/most colors of TSV gone? I could begin a rant, but what's the point? It was pre-launched on Monday night. So order enough to account for that or don't present it as a TSV 5 days later in limited quantities. Rip off!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

I unsubscribed from a TON of sites that I never subscribed to in the first place, LOL.  Places like GAP sent me the same "we've missed you!" email offering $10 off. Not exaggerating, I think I got that same email 10 times.  They also stalk about sales/shipping, even if you haven't opened the previous ones.  The sad thing is that the backup was only about 6 days worth of messages.  

i hear you, I like a lean in box