Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/14

Thank you so much @lolakimono  How embarrassing that I can't post a pic. 😊 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883  I've looked everywhere for a long time and just have to give up. Being petite, there's only so much room bewteen ankle and knee. What's called Knee Boots (which would come up to the knee...riding boots), come up way over MY knee. Thanks for your efforts, though.

@Shanus  You're welcome. I went to purchase the boots, took a really good look and noticed that the entire back is elasticized. I thought they were entirely leather. They show the front, side, and top of boots (not the back though,) but if you look closely you can see all the elastic. They were exactly what I've been lookin for except for that design flaw (for me.) Sadly, they're a no-sale. 😞

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883   I've seen many boots in that style...with elastic up the entire back or a strip of elastic down each side. I think They had those on Q as a TSV. Supposedly they aide in sliding the boots over the jeans. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Mimi 1883   I've seen many boots in that style...with elastic up the entire back or a strip of elastic down each side. I think They had those on Q as a TSV. Supposedly they aide in sliding the boots over the jeans. 

@Shanus  That was a shame because I Really liked those boots; perfect heel & perfect "look." I discovered them this past week and thought I'd finally found "The Ones." The elastic is just not a look I care for - want the full leather with just a side zipper. The hunt continues. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Have you seen these, from Frye?

Pair View

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Have you seen these, from Frye?

Pair View

@lolakimono  Thank you! They are gorgeous! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, No one does it better. You will be great Lola. I need your tennis shoes with zipper. Can you please tell me where to look? Loved having D here.She, like you, is terribly busy. She get up at 4:30 every morning. Goes to exercise class. Heads to work. She is so tired after working she doesn't even want to answer phone. Said talking all day with clients she has no energy left.She is single. More interested in career. I have learnt not to say a word. She needs to be happy. Doesn't need mom telling her what to do. She wouldn't listen.. Sorry to bore you. TRY to slow down this weekend. This to shall pass. Prov

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

They're from Johnny Was, on their site. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@sligo 

They're from Johnny Was, on their site. 

@lolakimono 

Think this will go with your JWs?  Woman Wink

j.crew: collection silk twill shirt in grazing goats print for women, right side, view zoomed

EMBROIDERED HI-TOP SNEAKER