@Snicks1 @lolakimono @jackthebear 

WISH LIST: Pants that fit snd are 

stylish.
my new favorite brand: Pistola

got these in

no hemming needed!

very comfortable blend

perfect fit (for me)

ordered another pair (animal print) from stitch fix (new updated website) too!

4C838C34-B297-4507-B652-D781724AD768.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 11/14

@Snicks1

Never better really and thank you for asking❤️
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@LTT1 

Behold, the power of steroids!

I saw probably a 50% improvement after the first day.

@lolakimono   Steroids!  Can't live with them and can't live without them.  

@Nonametoday 

I feel that way about the Medrol dose pack, but this one is really life changing.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For the sake of conversation, a few weeks ago, I ordered the blue faux suede skirt and matching sweater from Louis Dell Olio.  All I have done is try it on.  I also ordered the magenta riding jacket and matching skirt.  Same here.  I have not had occasion to wear either.  

I am beginning to think I will never get to wear them and the clothing industry might go out of business save lounge and nightwear.  Just buy a few sports bras (or not), use Depends instead of panties (need washing), some PJ's and life is all set. 

I guess those ladies wearing pajamas to WalMart a few years ago of whom we were making light were way ahead of their time.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday, lol. You may be right, but gee, I hope not. It's been a long time already and I don't see "light at the end of the tunnel" any time soon. Stay well.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I don't know if I reported this, but I did treat myself to the JW hi tops I was considering. I love that they have a zipper.

EMBROIDERED HI-TOP SNEAKER

Also, I forget if I shared that BF bought me the pink skull boots for our anniversary, so now I alternate between these two pairs to get the cost per wear down, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@LTT1 

Behold, the power of steroids!

I saw probably a 50% improvement after the first day.

@lolakimono   Steroids!  Can't live with them and can't live without them.  

@Nonametoday 

I feel that way about the Medrol dose pack, but this one is really life changing.  

@lolakimono   I have probably taken 100 Medrol DosePaks.  I have severe asthma, spinal stenosis and multiple sclerosis.  So have received intrathecal methyl prednisolone at 1000 mg/24 hours.I have severe osteoporosis but thankfully due to prayer and steroids I am alive, I am walking, I am seeing and most days I am breathing without a lot of help (I do inhaled steroids daily as maintenance and more as needed).  

Honored Contributor

Leah looks great in a "statement" coat.

Honored Contributor

This is from Stitch Fix and notice it has a bit shorter length, which has always worked best for me.

'It is mostly cotton.

C784D678-0DCB-4C46-BCB2-FEA0D6BAC0B6.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Missed you last Sat. Having computer problems. AGAIN!!I don't think my computer is happy in Al. LOL. Glad you are well. Is school still a disaster? More later. DD is coming for a short visit this morning. She has been working seven days a week. She is a lawyer and most of staff is working from home. She prefers going to office. Has more reference materials.Anxious to see her if only for a couple of hours. Hope your day is super. Prov