Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/5

My furnace has been on and off for 6 weeks @SoX   I don't like being cold.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Thanks he was fine and we both have no clue why the doctor demanded to see him. The incident back in June and he has been recovered since then

@Bird mama wrote:

Aww you are not old or feeble @I am still oxox     I'm sorry to read that B has another health concern.  What's the next step for that?  Any testing planned?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   I freaked when I saw the opening item, a plain old very ordinary hooded sweatshirt for $59.00. Truly insane I think.

Leah does look good in her tights & jean skirt. Love a great jean skirt.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Sorry that I misunderstood your post.  Glad B is healed up and feeling better.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   apple picking

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get those spring-like colors of that DB puffer coat ... 

Honored Contributor

I love that the DB coat has hummingbirds on it. Not for $150. I think it would be a pick me up in the misery of Winter.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I'm sorry about your hearing loss. I really don't know anything about this problem but from all I see on tv about hearing aids, they can be very small and almost undetected. If they give you your sense of hearing back, you have to go for what aids you.

I'm also sorry about B's health problems. Perhaps it's sounding like you need to be on the hunt for a new doctor, someone (a) who CARES, (b) who doesn't treat you or make you feel like 'old folks' and (c) what's most important, a doctor who knows his stuff and can help instead of hinder.

Best to you and your B.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thanks the hearing aides are very detectable since they have a huge peice on the back. I hear my hair rustling and heard my head make contace with the sofa, there is a learning process and I am not sure if I am up to the job

The doctor was assigned to him when he was in the hosptial in June, should would not be our choice

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@I am still oxox   I'm sorry about your hearing loss. I really don't know anything about this problem but from all I see on tv about hearing aids, they can be very small and almost undetected. If they give you your sense of hearing back, you have to go for what aids you.

I'm also sorry about B's health problems. Perhaps it's sounding like you need to be on the hunt for a new doctor, someone (a) who CARES, (b) who doesn't treat you or make you feel like 'old folks' and (c) what's most important, a doctor who knows his stuff and can help instead of hinder.

Best to you and your B.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

here's Dan

I kind of like him, but droning on about a $400 laptop, nope 

was at Marshalls yesterday and the line was about 20 minutes so Ieft it all going back this morning