Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/5

Good Morning @jackthebear ! 

I was just thinking the same thing.  I think I"m going to head to the grocery store while it's quiet.  Between Toys and Christmas items....oye...

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  I'm sorry to read that your husband's BIL suffered with cancer and I hope in time the family is comforted that he is at peace.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Who wants to place bets on Leah's top-if she mentions that it's the perfect pumpkin patch top?😃

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Who wants to place bets on Leah's top-if she mentions that it's the perfect pumpkin patch top?😃

nope

because she will

that's a very basic outfit she is wearing tho

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I don't think denim skirts ever go out of style @LTT1   At least not to me, lol.

true

but they never fit me right

Honored Contributor

Morning ladies, I had my hearing loss confirmed by a second hearing ring test, the graph was exactly the same as the first. Picked up a demo pair of hearing aids, not happy about the whole thing, and its making me very sad.

Moved my Waterford ring holder which was my Moms from my side table in the living room to g-d knows where, I have been searching for it since yesterday.

This combined with the hearing aides did not make for a nice day

Also B had a follow up with the surgeon from his issue in June, we were both told it was an issue with blood collecting near the spleen and suddenly the location changed to the colon and the doctor seems to have no clue about the spleen. We were both annoyed and ticked off by the whole appointment, we were treated like we were old febel people

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Aww you are not old or feeble @I am still oxox     I'm sorry to read that B has another health concern.  What's the next step for that?  Any testing planned?

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, all

Had to turn on the heat to "get the chill off"  ... it's 47 degrees right now!

Those LLB socks are looking good right about now @lolakimono  ... think I'll mosey over and take a look-see.

No fashion finds this week ... returned a blazer to J Crew.

Nice scarf @Greeneyedlady21 .

Honored Contributor

for a 25th anniv show it's still the same stuff

Honored Contributor

I need another coat like I need another hole in my head.  That said, this one from JCP caught my eye.

Liz Claiborne Midweight Hooded Peacoat-Tall

I tend to gravitate to grey based coats and thought it might be cute to channel my inner little red riding hood with this one, lol.

This one was just added to my store's website.  My heart fluttered a little when I saw it, lol.

Liz Claiborne Midweight Peacoat-Tall