Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/5

Good Morning!

I am proctoring the S.A.T. today, so no AMS for me, but I thought I would get the chat started before I go.

What is new on the fashion front?

What is everyone up to?

Today BF turned off the AC as I think our heat wave is going to come to an end.  It might just be the beginning of boot season for me! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/5

@SoX 

LLB deal of the day is right up your alley- fleece socks in black/white for those Chi-town winters!

Adults' L.L.Bean Fleece Socks

Item #: TK273203

$11.99

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono .  Thanks for starting the thread.  It's good to see Leah on air for the show.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. Leah said she was in Spain. This week I bought this hummingbird eternity scarf from Amazon for around $20 to go with a teal Isaac sweater I bought on clearance. Matches perfectly. Hummingbirds are a special thing with my Mom. It's a nice scarf, had very good reviews.

m_5bd778332beb79eafddce844.jpg

Yesterday I got a flu shot. Barely felt it, that pharmacist really knows how to give a shot.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama 

Good morning!

We are on EST now and I am watching justva bit of Leah!

She is wearing a JEAN SKIRT?

I thought those came and went already!

Watching a British detective series "Silent Witness" (19 seasons) the blonde star was wearing a jean skirt. (circa 2005?)

The kids are busy entertaining themselves (how nice).

We looked at two apartments (outside only) yesterday as we went out to pick up the specially compounded medicine that I FORGOT. (brain fog)

Anyway, we are FINALLY learning (together) how to use and follow Google Maps! Thought we would never conquer this. Here in Pittsburgh, the hills disguise so many things (such as apartments and roads) that one is totally sunk without GPS at least until we are familiar with routes.

So, later we will take LaLexi🎀 to her competitive dance class! Can't wait to see her dance!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Pretty scarf @Greeneyedlady21 

Honored Contributor

I don't think denim skirts ever go out of style @LTT1   At least not to me, lol.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. I flipped on the Q for a couple minutes but have already changed the channel. I don't care for hoodies although the colors were nice. I have a couple errands to run this morning, some dusting, then have a memorial thing to go to this afternoon. Hubby's sisters' husband passed at 56 from cancer. It was a long rough road. Then I think 6 of us are going to dinner after that.
I haven't done any shopping this week, been super busy with other things.
Our weather has turned to Fall, I think. Beautifully cool.
Have a great weekend!
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @lolakimono @Snicks1 @Bird mama @LTT1 @Greeneyedlady21 

I have the LLB socks, if you're in a cold climate they're wonderful. 

Beautiful scarf greeneyedlady!  

I'm finalizing a trip to Italy for November.  Heading to Florence and Rome.  Any suggestions on what to bring for wardrobe?   From what I understand the weather should be much like fall here.  

I have lots to do...Need to brush up on Italian vocab and find a nice suitcase, travel essentials etc.  My "vacations" have been mostly to warm climates here in the US or caribbean so this may pose a bit of a challenge.  Any suggestions are welcome!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning!

I am proctoring the S.A.T. today, so no AMS for me, but I thought I would get the chat started before I go.

What is new on the fashion front?

What is everyone up to?

Today BF turned off the AC as I think our heat wave is going to come to an end.  It might just be the beginning of boot season for me! Cat Happy

good morning 

slept late today 

@lolakimono  you know you won't miss much on  AMS it's same thing different day