Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/26

Good morning all. No shopping for me this week. I now need to reassess my shoe/boot collection, as I have more than I have storage space to handle, lol. Guess I got on a "roll" recently. Time to call a halt to that.
We are getting rain now and throughout the day.
It's day 11 of this cold and I'll just say, I am tired of it.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

Good morning!  How did the Clarks boots work out?

Honored Contributor

Well, @lolakimono   I've sold items via facebook marketplace and had meetings in parking lots so I know it can feel a little odd.  I think it's great that the powdered milk won't go to waste.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

@SoX 

Good morning ladies!

Sox, I thought of you yesterday when I wore my new kooky boots (as seen on Andrea's OOTD thread).  My boy cat is ready for me to turn on the heat.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Snicks1 @fancy pantsy @SoX 

Good morning everybody!👋🏻

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  are you taking anything for the cold?  Even though you've had the cold for over a week, I sincerely recommend Zicam (OTC ZINC supplement) if you are not taking anything already.  Zicam can stop a cold before it gets a hold of you plus it can alleviate your suffering once you have the cold.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, the Clarks boots fit perfectly and are comfortable, I call that a win, lol. Thanks for asking.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good Morning @LTT1 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Remember the buying spree I went on over the Halston sweatshirts?

My fashion find has been re-visiting these out of my own closet!

now for a picture!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning  @lolakimono and all. I had a very stressful week. I've already gone over my clothing budget for the month, as I said last Sat.

I've gone through most of my clothing and put summer stuff away. So I really know what I actually need. Turtlenecks and some new socks. Yesterday I picked up a red DKNY turtleneck and a short sleeve black Tahari mockneck at Marshalls. Haven't tried either one on. The mockneck is very thin but that's perfect for layering. I got a four pack of Pendleton wool socks and a pair of cheap Halloween socks. And hummingbird socks in the men's department. I wanted another RL turtleneck but they only had white. I need ivory and grey.

They had lots of cashmere sweaters on tables. Some are tissue thin and cheaper. But a much thicker Rachel Zoe caught my eye, beautiful light shade of green. I picked it up and it felt so nice. $100 so no. My one Isaac cashmere sweater does cause me itching at the neck, I layer a thin long sleeve shirt under it but it's a turtleneck. I don't like the pilling either. I bought a new sweater shaver but I don't remember where I put it. That's pathetic, I know.

I had also ordered an Isaac pima cotton tunic t shirt in the forest teal color. $20 on LTS. Wore it yesterday and it was so comfy. My first Isaac pima top.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"