Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/24

Good Morning Style Sisters!

I don't really see anything "inspirational" that I might have missed since last week.

It's good to know that even in a pandemic, we can count on the Q for gifts, like sets of flashlights in fashion colors.

Cat LOL

This has been a busy week for me.  Eye doctor on Monday, chiropractor on Wednesday, telehealh appointment yesterday and acupuncture today.  Of course, I spent a few hours stalking my pharmacy for the RX that was supposedly sent at 4:00 yesterday, but they never received it.

Mercury is in retrograde.Cat Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/24

Good Morning.  Hope your day doesn't get too stressful.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Salreg 

I was at the chiropractor on Thursday instead of Wednesday!

Did you visit "fix" you?

Mine sure did!

The neck repositioning was a huge deal; Thursday was a headache/dizziness brought on by it; and yesterday was back to normal!

I hope you are feeling better?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning Style Sisters!

I don't really see anything "inspirational" that I might have missed since last week.

It's good to know that even in a pandemic, we can count on the Q for gifts, like sets of flashlights in fashion colors.

Cat LOL

This has been a busy week for me.  Eye doctor on Monday, chiropractor on Wednesday, telehealh appointment yesterday and acupuncture today.  Of course, I spent a few hours stalking my pharmacy for the RX that was supposedly sent at 4:00 yesterday, but they never received it.

Mercury is in retrograde.Cat Frustrated

Always make sure your flashlight matches your outfit!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

@Salreg 

Good morning!

It's all the sitting and turning my head to watch three screens at once that is getting to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

checkout line at Marshalls or Sierra 2 pairs of Cuddleduds' socks for 6$

I would not have noticed other than seeing them on Q all the time 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I was inspired to look for the IM x NB vest that we had admired last year (but not for $80) and found one in my size NWT on the bay.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

How is your dog doing?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, I ordered a few things from JCP this week.   The color olive for me is like the color black for other people - can't get enough of it.

I picked up this vest

St. John's Bay Quilted Vest-Tall

I'm waiting for this jacket

I started Christmas shopping for my sister and picked up a nice pair of gloves from JCP and a Kitchen Aid toaster oven from Best Buy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning all. Hope you have a nice weekend.
Snickers is somewhat better, her leg doesn't seem to be hurting, at least she is walking on it normally. The place I discovered that was hard and swollen is still swollen, but not as much and is less "hard". She's been off of the anti-inflammatory meds and the pain meds since Wed. I have to make an appointment for early in the week for a follow-up appointment, so we'll see if they think surgery is needed at that time. It's time for her annual shots, so we'll get that done also. Might as well get her nails cut also while we're there. Thanks for asking.
No new fashion purchases for me, but did get the delivery of the new loveseat yesterday, it's nice and comfy.
I got the gutters cleaned out and the gutter guard installed on Thursday without falling off the shed, so that made me happy, lol.
I've been browsing some on Pinterest to try to get some "Holiday spirit", so far I don't have any, this year.
"To each their own, in all things".