Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10-17

Just saying a quick hi today marks on week that I had my hip replacement in an emergency, uggh I do not like being incapacitated

This has been really difficult for me 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

OMG @I am still oxox  I haven't been online much and I didn't know you had to have emergency hip replacement.  I certainly hope that you heal properly and sooner rather than later.  I know it's hard being limited right now - think of how great you will feel once you heal.  B is gonna have a hard time keeping up with you Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Happiness for twelve years!!!!!! May you have many more. Hope the acu. went well. Enjoy your evening. Have a glass of bubbly (or if you do not enjoy tip a glass of whatever makes you happy) Prov

Trusted Contributor

@oxox, YOU are doing GREAT. HANG in there. By the holidays YOU WILL BE SUPER. Prov

Trusted Contributor

@ Povidence. Have no idea why this was posted on your site. I am so sorry. Forgive me

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono , I am so sorry. My original message posted on oxox. I'll try again . Much Happiness at twelve years. Here's to many more. Raise a glass of bubbly or whatever you prefer to drink.( It will be night somewhere. LOL). You need to purchase something SPECIAL for your 12 years together. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Happy Anniversary.  Make that man legal baggage with a ring and a thing.  He sounds like a keeper as do you!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just saying a quick hi today marks on week that I had my hip replacement in an emergency, uggh I do not like being incapacitated

This has been really difficult for me 

@I am still oxox 

Prayers for a quick healing. Couple of people who I know personally made a super fast recoveries.  The first couple of weeks are the most difficult than they were better quickly in 4 weeks. It seemed fast .

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Happy 12 years together!

Hope you had a nice celebration!

7091C1A3-C303-42CE-9D53-4CD589EA7AC2.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Women's Button-Front Cropped Cardigan - Universal Thread™ - image 1 of 7

Hi all, I missed the chat entirely on Sat. I did order and received this sweater from Target, I posted more info on it in another thread.

Had to make an emergency Vet visit on Sat. morning, my poor little doggo may be facing another surgery. She's currently on more meds and pain pills. We'll see how she does. 

Work on our roof was supposed to start one week ago today, no show and no phone call, just nothing. Horrible customer service, IMO, but the shingles were placed upon the roof one day when we weren't home, so I guess they will show up one of these days. 

Got my flu shot this morning, the high dosage one, and my arm is sore and a little swollen. Hope that goes away by tomorrow. 

I ordered some "Gutter Guard" for the shed/shop, which I plan to install myself, hopefully, Thursday afternoon, if it's not too windy. Of course, that will be AFTER I clean out the gutters, they are level full of leaves and pine straw. 

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Fall weather.

"To each their own, in all things".