Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 10/14

I got up late because of showers our bedroom was extra dark this morning.

Lola I love your purchases.  I liked the D &  Co. top.

LTT, Enjoy the dgc.  

I will be doing some decluttering & housework because it is too nasty to go to the farmer's market & walking.

I got my flu shot on Thursday & had my infusion yesterday. I hope to be the Energized Bunny real soon.

My DH & I are taking some good friends to Branson in 9 days.  We were there 10 year's ago, so it will be fun.  I am sure that there will be many changes.

Our dgs is making progress from his broken leg injury.  He is wheelchair bound at HS, crutches at home & now enduring the rigors of PT & his homework is caught up.

It is coffee time.  I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning girls - hope all is well with you and your's.

Listening to BIll Murray singing a song from his new album, yes you know that goof ball from SNL. He's into making music now. Check him out on the world wide web.

So I had an email from bedbth&beyond advertising new bedding from Isaac M. Right now only three designs but very nice, full bundles too with a comforter, shams and linens to match, full, queen, and king each sized separately and priced as well, $129-$179 for the full matching package I could do that. Check them out if you're into bedding & IM.

Mid October and we're still enjoying the 70's for temps. Leaves are falling pretty good now, Dh takes care of removal with his huskvarna blower. Makes it real easy. I know my days are numbered in getting out there raking blowing onto the tarp, taking it to the bed of his truck. Oh well, this happens right?  Dogwood patch out front is glowing gold and ruby right now, looks great as the morning sun shortens. DH will start planting new bulbs for next spring, I'll throw my 2cents in with what I'd like to see bloom.

Saturday means it's college football all day long. Who's rooting for which team(s) today?  You know us - it's

THE OHIO STAT BUCKEYES vs Nebraska Cornhuskers.  Good luck you guys, hopefully you'll need it. a

Sunny here today, look for 80degrees. I wish you all a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Good Morning girls - hope all is well with you and your's.

Listening to BIll Murray singing a song from his new album, yes you know that goof ball from SNL. He's into making music now. Check him out on the world wide web.

So I had an email from bedbth&beyond advertising new bedding from Isaac M. Right now only three designs but very nice, full bundles too with a comforter, shams and linens to match, full, queen, and king each sized separately and priced as well, $129-$179 for the full matching package I could do that. Check them out if you're into bedding & IM.

Mid October and we're still enjoying the 70's for temps. Leaves are falling pretty good now, Dh takes care of removal with his huskvarna blower. Makes it real easy. I know my days are numbered in getting out there raking blowing onto the tarp, taking it to the bed of his truck. Oh well, this happens right?  Dogwood patch out front is glowing gold and ruby right now, looks great as the morning sun shortens. DH will start planting new bulbs for next spring, I'll throw my 2cents in with what I'd like to see bloom.

Saturday means it's college football all day long. Who's rooting for which team(s) today?  You know us - it's

THE OHIO STAT BUCKEYES vs Nebraska Cornhuskers.  Good luck you guys, hopefully you'll need it. a

Sunny here today, look for 80degrees. I wish you all a great day!

Your Dogwood sounds beautiful.  Our red maples are beautiful, but the leaves are falling too fast!  We had a beautiful September & October has been nice. Now we are getting some much needed rain.  60's today & then 70's starting next week.  We are Badger fans.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, hi there, I did survive all the parties of the summer, lol. But will say, since then I have done the least amount of cooking as possible. Seems I spent so much time cooking for the big parties that I lost interest, perhaps it will come back during the winter, lol. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy the grandkid's visit.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have had two cashmere sweaters in my life, one was a short sleeved black which was great, the other was a pink hoodie, they were both great but needed to be dry cleaned and right now cashmere and the price do not fit my life style

@LTT1 wrote:

WOW  This is REALLY PRETTY!

IM hooded cashmere sweater!

@lolakimono@jackthebear@Sweetbay magnolia@I am still oxox@hopi@Sweet Serenity@jackthebear

I hand wash all my cashmere sweaters, they have never gone to a dry cleaner.  It's  much better for the yarn 

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

I can hardly wait for your energizer bunny days soon! I have to say how impressed it is that your dgs has his homework caught up! He must have great parents at home, who stress the importance of education. Bless his heart!

@PINKdogWOOD

Speaking of Bed Bath & Beyond ... I got a link to a site that lists businesses that will be closed on Thanksgiving this year...BBB is one.

And also speaking of bedding... of course, I had always dreamed of our “man cave” turned into a gorgeous room for little ones... DH not so much!

But the blue gingham pattern polar fleece from the Q looks delightful in there, which now has two twin mattresses! (On the floor).

There is also a Burlington blanket from last year from the Q with teddy bears on it and a

QUILT that a WONDERFUL FRIEND made for me in hues of PINK!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

I go for IU ... we always considered Ohio State a rival and yet they always pounded us! Our other team is Texas A&M... 

Our high school lost last night... BOOHOO!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  You know me and my bedding fetish, I'm envious of you and your friend who made a new quilt for you. There's not many things better that the love in a quilt and those who still create.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  My hs East Liverpool Potters won last night, as they did last wk which was their homecoming too.  They're not doing good at all this season with 2 more games left. They need to win them too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

12C0ABF1-AC90-45F8-9B60-D046E59CBB7C.jpeg

My quilt!