Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/5

I'm sorry, @I am still oxox.  No one is more concerned than you, of course, but I am so very concerned.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Warning this post is a bit "nasty"
So my life is crazy and so is my other half, I realized this week that he put the pineapple corer away this past Summer unwashed with the core inside, I was doing my January "cleanup" and was confronted with this science experiment, I can only assume the the moldy thing is the core of the pineapple

56805092617__3FBC7C80-9AFF-486B-B7C5-3BDB5357645C.JPG

56805094240__20396335-5899-4F03-A5A6-0C2B05452AEC.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

BF unloaded the dishwasher and put away a plate with a chip the size of a penny.

Of course, guess who went to use it next?Cat Surprised

I told him about the giant chip and of course he said that he didn't notice.Cat Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, my Style Sisters ...

For some reason I've not been wanting to get out of bed at 5 or 6 a.m., lately ... chalk it off to ache-y joints and bursitis, I guess.  Plus, I'm not purchasing anything (by choice) and this is a tempting place ...

I'm going to read all the posts now ... but thanks, @LTT1 ... for missing me these last couple of Saturdays ... love you, too.Heart

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Are men lacking that second sense or do they do things like this just to be annoying, I think it is a combo of both

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox

BF unloaded the dishwasher and put away a plate with a chip the size of a penny.

Of course, guess who went to use it next?Cat Surprised

I told him about the giant chip and of course he said that he didn't notice.Cat Indifferent

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Man am I glad I wasn't eating when I looked at that photo.  Gahhhhh

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I keep forgetting to mention this do you know there is a Cats in Kimonos calender, I have a friend on FB who has it, trying to post an image but it is coming out wacky, I will post it on FB

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Mine is a good egg.  I am grateful for all that he does, especially the little things like brewing my iced tea, taking my school bag out to the car, scooping the catboxes, etc.Heart

He is a detail oriented person, both with numbers and written language.  It's the big details, like putting things on backwards, wearing two different shoes, inability to place a fitted sheet on correctly that boggle me.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

So is B otherwise we would not be married 25 years but at times he is a "space cadet" still the eternal teen, which is good "sometimes". He has done a lot of the work around here and is always fixing something

@lolakimono wrote:

@I am still oxox

Mine is a good egg.  I am grateful for all that he does, especially the little things like brewing my iced tea, taking my school bag out to the car, scooping the catboxes, etc.Heart

He is a detail oriented person, both with numbers and written language.  It's the big details, like putting things on backwards, wearing two different shoes, inability to place a fitted sheet on correctly that boggle me.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@Bird mama@SoX@Sweetbay magnolia

Hi I’m back everyone.

We reset the dvr and hopefully it will work better now!

DH 70% cotton 11%poly 9%nylon 1%spandex

His heels get very calloused and tend to wear through resulting in holes!

DD has same and her derm diagnosed hers as PSORIASIS! Big surprise...all her life we thought she was having eczema!

I think now I have everything I need in my closets and it is now time to complete returns or weed out.  When walking at the mall each day, I get a better full-length idea of proportion.  Most of my pants are really too full at the bottom.

@gmkb

So glad your family made it to you for a holiday visit!

@SoX

The stiff joints I can relate to! UGH! Take care! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~