Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/5

@sligo

This is the version of the JR necklace that I have.  It is VERY heavy, so be aware of that if you order.  Both colors are in stock.

https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-%22The-Favorite%22-19%22-Beaded-Necklace-w-3%22-Extender.product.J34...

Trusted Contributor

• @Bird mama wrote:

You know what is surprisingly hard to find?  Cotton rich casual/sport white crew socks. I found some gold toe ladies socks at JCP that I'm thinking about buying.  Not as much cotton content I want, but better than most. 

@Bird mama
  • Not sure exactly what your your requirements are, but have you looked into the Vermont Country Store for socks?  I know that they carry 100% cotton ones.  HTH
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Good morning.  Had a wonderful week.  DD and SIL from Northeast here all week; leaving today.  Great family week.  They stay at timeshare since I can no longer properly entertain at home.  @lolakimono Good meal at Columbia.

@Bird mama Vermont Country Store used to carry a variety of cotton socks.  Not sure what they have now.  

Wishing all a healthy, happy 2019.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @cancun08  I don't mind a blend, I just like cotton to be the major fiber used.  I might try to gold toe socks with 69% cotton.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@sligo

If black/white plaid is your thing, but you don't like hoods, have you seen these?

Vince Camuto (sale) at Macy's-

Pendleton jacket-

Ruanas from Talbots-

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I ordered these CP pieces.  One is from her site, and one from the Q.  I hope the colors match.  I wish there were a bracelet, but no cigar.  I would have liked the rosebud as an enhancer instead of a necklace.  

These are beautiful!  I quoted you because they deserve another look!  Some of the nicest and most often worn jewelry I own is Carolyn Pollack.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, we are on Furlough watch this weekend B's agency has been funded so far BUT, the money is running out, he received a call last night that he is  Furloughed but to come into work on Monday, so I am confused. I am trying not to make this political, I will discuss this more in our group if anyone wants to 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I agree that Leah looks great in that outfit, very pretty

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

He has to report for no pay.  When the shutdown is over, they will backpay the employees who were on furlough.  We can continue the conversation on FB.

Honored Contributor

So we are sitting here listening to 80's boy bands, B mentioned that Justin Timberlake has a new CD coming out soon, so of course I brought that we saw Nick Carter's brother Aaron in the Fantastics, off Broadway many years ago

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.