Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/28

Good morning everyone.  Chilly here this a.m., but bright and sunny.  I don't have any pets, but we had baby sitting duty for my daughter's shih-tzu yesterday.  We had such fun with her.  DH had walking, clean up duties and I had treat, petting duty.  

Hope those of you you not feeling so great feel better soon.

The only thing I bought this week was another of the D&C blouses with the lace sleeves. This is #5 (2 white).  They are so comfy and wash beautifully.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  Driver's license renewal, so there's a birthday coming up.  When's the big day?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

I am late getting upon again.  I can't do the 6:00 a.m.  time.

Lola, pantiles galore is a good one.

eliana, you will have the cutest boots in town.  Yes, Navy is hard to find.

jackthebear, I need to make coffee.  I just got up.

tototwo, No baggy pants here.  I am short &  & they look awful on me.

Yesterday DH & I went out for breakfast & groceries.  About an hour later, I started getting hives on my arm & my one eye swelled up.  Been to this restaurant many times before!  Came home & took allergy tablets & went to bed.  Not a good way to celebrate my birthday for sure.

We had friends in for dinner & cards.  Dinner turned out great.   Us gals got beat badly.  

This morning my eye is still a bit puffy.

I am off to a neighboring town to pick up the 3 rings that I took him a week ago for prong checking & cleaning.  I have decided to give them to my DD, DGD & my niece while I am still in my right mind.  Doing my mom's estate, brought this idea to me.

I ordered a Diamonique ring from QVC a few days ago & it shipped out yesterday.

It is coffee making time.  I will read your posts later.

@twinny70

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buttercups

So glad Lenny is better.

When my dog Max was a baby, I had him on Science Diet puppy for his first 15 months.  He did so well on it so I figured transition him over to Science Diet adult.  OMG - he ate it and one morning I woke up to find evidence of digestive issues all over the living room and the new sofa and loveseat.  Honestly I didn't care about the furniture, I honestly thought the dog got poisoned - although I didn't know how - my Ma baby sat him.

I rushed him to the vet, they did tests and said IBS.  I looked at the vet and said, yea I don't think so - it's the rotten food.  Dog ate and eliminated perfectly before the diet change.

Once we went through the week of rice and freshly cooked chicken, I transitioned him to Nutros Natural (a lamb based food).

Dog was a shepherd boxer mix and lived to be 15 years and 9 months old before I had to give him back to God.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

@lolakimono  Driver's license renewal, so there's a birthday coming up.  When's the big day?

@Eliana

Not until March, but they have switched the format to some holographic/chip/magic decoder ring needed thing, so you can't get your license on the same day.  They sent many "warnings" to renew early, so when I got the notice, which coincided with my highlights, I figured I would get it done early (while the hair still looks fab).

Honored Contributor

D8DB8613-9327-4BAD-B12F-A2E72536289E-14290-00000D74AC9DF5A8_tmp.pngIMG_6523.JPG

I have purchased and sent back back nearly every pair of Easy Spirit. The Orange/blue are fun and SO COMFORTABLE!

Jury is still out on the gray pair.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

We have some rabbit eaters here as well.

I don't enjoy the "aroma" when I open the can, but they are RABID for rabbit!

Mr. Handsome likes most anything, but Mrs. Picky Bigpaws turns her nose up at lamb, duck, and venison.  Fine by me as those are pricier meats, but really, for a shelter cat she is a SNOB!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Eliana wrote:

@Eliana

Not until March, but they have switched the format to some holographic/chip/magic decoder ring needed thing, so you can't get your license on the same day.  They sent many "warnings" to renew early, so when I got the notice, which coincided with my highlights, I figured I would get it done early (while the hair still looks fab).

Mine is in March too, but I only have to renew plates this year.

Honored Contributor

@Eliana

Are you an Aries or a Pisces?

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text