Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/27

@Snicks1

I think I know of which rug you speak. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, I think you do, lol. Thanks again for saving me a few bucks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good morning!

@lolakimono

That is such tragic news for your student. WOW

@Snicks1

Long time since seeing your DD. Enjoy!

@OKPrincess

I know something about Paw Patrol!

@jackthebear

Cute black lace flats!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Some shopping recap, in case you missed it-

@SoX

The CP enhancer arrived yesterday, and the bail is very small.  It will probably only go over a silver snake chain, or maybe the open work BB necklace I have.

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Malachite Doublet Turtle Enhancer

@Tennesseegal

(in case you were interested, there is a ring too, also on clearance)-

http://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Sterling-Silver-Malachite-Doublet-Turtle-Enhancer.product.J350078...

Honored Contributor

In the past year, I have attended a lot of funerals/services.  I am not a "black" person, so there is really only one black dress that I have and like.

My aunt/godmother passed in April.

BF's dad passed in May.

My co-worker passed in November, and so did BF's uncle.

My co-worker's father passed in December.

And now my student's mother, so this is a lot of black for me.

We have two more relatives (95 and 100) who could pass at anytime, and will need to sit shiva, so my dresses will be "worn" before then.  

My coworker and I "joke" that we could be professional mourners, from all of the services that we attend together.  Cat Sad

I ordered three from Tahari at 6pm.com, and they already arrived, so I will wear one of them today.  I feel like it is getting harder to find lined pieces (everyone is cheap with the materials) so I bought while there are still quality pieces.  The V neck one is a bit low, but I think with a black bra and big necklace (or scarf) it will be fine.  

MAIN

MAINMAIN

Honored Contributor

Beautiful color of the malachite.  Since it's an enhancer doesn't the bail flip up? Any or most chains should fit. I can't see the bail. Love the pendant and CP jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I found this sweatshirt at GAP.

product photo

It is on the thin side, which I expected.  I liked the color a lot.

I also picked up two of these camo scarves: one for me and one for my "twin" at work, if you recall my post about Twin Day.

We have these matching Chaps jackets, so I thought it would work with our jackets or on our next "Camo Day."

product photo

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  ...

Mine should arrive today or Monday at the latest (hope) ... I have some very thin silver chains from eons ago, so it shouldn't be a problem.

wrote:

Some shopping recap, in case you missed it-

@SoX

The CP enhancer arrived yesterday, and the bail is very small.  It will probably only go over a silver snake chain, or maybe the open work BB necklace I have.

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Malachite Doublet Turtle Enhancer

@Tennesseegal

(in case you were interested, there is a ring too, also on clearance)-

http://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Sterling-Silver-Malachite-Doublet-Turtle-Enhancer.product.J350078...

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Beautiful color of the malachite.  Since it's an enhancer doesn't the bail flip up? Any or most chains should fit. I can't see the bail. Love the pendant and CP jewelry.

@OKPrincess

Yes, it does open, but the opening is very small, so it won't fit over some of my "smaller" beaded necklaces, like these.

Inspired by the red rocks and rosy sunrise in Sedona, Arizona, this stunning beaded necklace could be the centerpiece of any collection. Necklace features various beads of fuchsia quartzite, orange carnelian, yellow citrine and Sterling Silver and is lovely by itself or as the backdrop for an enhancer. Necklace measures 17" long and has a 4" extender and lobster claw clasp. Made in America with gemstones from around the world.

Honored Contributor

Hi all I am tardy to the party, I have bronchitis and it was a bad night.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.