Valued Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 1/23

Good heavens... lady from Minnesota says 27 degrees is a "warm wave" Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

The caller sounds like she's had some Irish coffee.  Cat Wink

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama - like the green shirt! Added benefit, you could join the olive club. 

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Anyone notice they have a counter (numbers, not a fixture) up?  I thought they did away with the counter.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I prefer the olive also.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm not feeling the cheese grater Clark's.

Trusted Contributor

I received the Black Side Fringe Vince Camuto boots from Other channel.  Love!!!   image.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, ladies!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I haven't had a chance to read the previous comments, but will do so a bit later.

I had a dream last night about a needing a Dyson cordless vaccum, since I just got a new kitten!   What do I see on QVC this morning but a Dyson cordless vacuum TSV!  I placed my order for the red vacuum this morning.  (I know this isn't a fashion comment!)

I think I won't be buying any more clothes for awhile, since I have enough to last me a lifetime.  I find, since I'm home most of the time, I wear more casual (comfortable) clothes.  I never thought I'd wear LOGO, but I do like some of her styles (not all the layers, especially those that hang down in front -- but that's just me).

I'm trying to adjust to having a kitten in the house.  She is very sweet, but also very inquisitive, and she likes to climb on everything.  She's in her "safe room" right now, but I'll need to open the door to the room and let her inspect the rest of my apartment after another day or so.  She doesn't like to sit on my lap (which I would like), but climbs on my lap for 3 seconds, and then uses my lap to jump on the end table.  She sleeps on the end table, and completely ignores the nice cat bed I bought for her.  Her breed likes to climb, and right now there's no room for a cat tree in my small den.  I really don't want her climbing on all my tables and chairs (and higher).  I think I'm too old for this!  (I got her on Thursday, and I only slept 2 hours that night -- I think I got 4 hours' sleep last night.)  I wanted a "comfort pet", but I'm really stressed out now!  Do any of you have cats and can give me some encouragement.  

Honored Contributor

This jacket makes me want to put my hair in a side ponytail and go roller skating.