Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 52,990
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@providence 

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,537
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@Shanus   Wearing that coat would be good for your bone density Woman Wink

 

Years ago I bought a pair of ladies Sorel boots.  They were really heavy and I didn't want calves that looked like this so I got rid of them.

 

Image result for liberty mutual guy with big calves

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,537
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

I don't care what the reviews say about this film, I'm going to see it today after my sister and I go out for breakfast

 

Image result for dolittle 2020

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,149
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20


@birdmama wrote:

@Shanus   Wearing that coat would be good for your bone density Woman Wink

 

Years ago I bought a pair of ladies Sorel boots.  They were really heavy and I didn't want calves that looked like this so I got rid of them.

 

Image result for liberty mutual guy with big calves


@birdmama   Lol. Bone density just fine...coat would have put my arms in slings! Funny about calves. 😜

Honored Contributor
Posts: 52,990
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

Ladies, it has been a pleasure.Heart

I need to get showered and dressed, so that I am ready for BF.  He has a game tonight, so we have to cram in the activities that we were too lazy to do yesterday.

 

Enjoy your shopping or whatever you're doing today!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,149
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@lolakimono   Enjoy your day! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,299
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20


@Shanus wrote:

@lolakimono   Love that scarf. Always on the lookout for beautiful ones. Just purchased my first (& only) Johnny Was scarf w/ fringes. His site had huge sale. Would never, ever pay full price!!!


crazy $$$$

even on the sale days at Bloomies it's expensive, compared to other brands 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,149
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20


@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@lolakimono   Love that scarf. Always on the lookout for beautiful ones. Just purchased my first (& only) Johnny Was scarf w/ fringes. His site had huge sale. Would never, ever pay full price!!!


crazy $$$$

even on the sale days at Bloomies it's expensive, compared to other brands 


 

@jackthebear   Yep, you're right. I mostly bargain shop, but had some Hanukkah money and have always wanted one of these scarves with fringe. Now hesitant to wear it and slobber food on it. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 963
Registered: ‎09-10-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

Love that cowl neck top. I should receive my LLBean pima cotton cowl neck navy blue print top tomorrow. Plan to wear it with joggers to a Super Bowl party.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,299
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20


@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@lolakimono   Love that scarf. Always on the lookout for beautiful ones. Just purchased my first (& only) Johnny Was scarf w/ fringes. His site had huge sale. Would never, ever pay full price!!!


crazy $$$$

even on the sale days at Bloomies it's expensive, compared to other brands 


 

@jackthebear   Yep, you're right. I mostly bargain shop, but had some Hanukkah money and have always wanted one of these scarves with fringe. Now hesitant to wear it and slobber food on it. 


take it off before you start to slobber?  <3

wear and enjoy