Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

I see it is starting to snow, hopefully it will just be flurries. But I have a few errands to run, so better get moving on that.
Hope everyone has a nice day/week.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@ Lolakimono. YOU do NOT have a fat head. I wish I had all the great knowledge you have stored in your head my friend. Prov

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal   Glad to hear. Yes, bad side effects to flu this year. My doc recommending the Shingles vaccine, but really bad reaction to some...flu symptoms, sore arm for a week, etc. I guess shingles are worse. I had a vaccine years ago. She said that's not protection anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

It's 24 here this morning so I'm off to the grocery store to get ingredients for vegetable beef soup.  Hope that all of you have a great day!  Happy Shopping!

@Greeneyedlady21 

You will look great with diamonds in your hair! 

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan 

Aw, sending pawsitive thoughts your way today.Heart

My semi-feral (pictured) did not do well with a cone, when she had to have all of her teeth pulled.  We were supposed to have it on for two weeks.  We had to blend up food in the Vitamix and syringe feed her as she would not eat with the cone on.  After a week, we took her back to the specialty vet, and he told us to take the cone off because the semi-ferals don't do well with cones.  We brought her home, opened up the carrier, put a bowl of food down and she scarfed it down.  Turns out that following doctor's orders was the problem.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

Happy Birthday!

Image result for happy birthday animated gif

And thank you as always to @Bird mama for keeping us organized!

Honored Contributor

Anyone order/ receive the Arctic Expedition puffer coat? Mine came on Friday...Whoa, so heavy could barely lift it out of the box. I'm sure it'd keep me warm, but never be able to stand the weight of wearing it. Just FYI.

Trusted Contributor

@ Lola, You are the BEST! Going online to antro.. Many thanks. Love scarfs . My BFF ((recently passed) purchased several scarfs for me during a trip she made to India.Now when I look at the sky I know she is there for me. Prov

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Good morning all. I missed the Saturday chat entirely, lol. It's 5 degrees here this morning, I have to take the dog out, soon, not looking forward to that.

@Snicks1  Cold morning here, too. Happy Molly has doggy door until it warms up. Brrrr!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Still eyeing a few items at LLB.

I own this already, but I am considering this color too.

Bean's Cozy Pullover

I also like this quasi-puffer.

Katahdin Primaloft Puffer Jacket

The color is listed as blue, but it reads purple to me.

@lolakimono   Loving that shirt.