Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

I don't really go there , so do tell 

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

@jackthebear 

Next weekend is the weekend that we adopted both of them six years ago, so when I registered at Petco, I listed her fake birthday. The vet used to send us a free nail trim birthday card, and the treats from Petco.

His birthday is in April (tax day) but no one ever sends him anything, LOL.

Speaking of cats...I'm cat sitting my daughter's cat today. She had her "lady parts" fixed (TMI?) so I'm supposed to make sure she doesn't pull out of her little jump suit that keeps her parts covered.  Yes, she did that once.  The cone was disastrous. She acts so pitiful makes me feel bad.  So y'all, send encouraging thoughts this way PLEASE.  For me! 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@house_cat 

Image result for happy birthday

Happy Birthday, @house_cat, hope you have a great day!

Thanks, @Bird mama.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just tuned in, B is off from work and  sleeing, I went to bed at 9 so I am here Smiley Happy

I am going to see my allergist/immunologist today at 12 30, it is 20 degrees here and wow it will be my first time out in 10 days since I came home from the hospital

He will not admit it, but he is having a really hard time dealing with me being sick, and oh yeah he learned how to used the washer dryer Woman Happy

Glad that you are feeling better.  Even though i got a flu shot, i still caught the flu- type b and it was awful.  It has been two weeks now and I still get tired easily.   You really were sick with pneumonia too. 

Good for your husband.  They aren't as helpless as we (they) thought!

@Tennesseegal   Feeling better from flu now?

@Shanus 

Yes.  Thank you for asking.  I'm one of those people who never have a fever and I had a fever off and on every day for a week.  I was surprised at how bad that made me feel.  This flu season is rough this year.  I read about a 4 year old who developed flu and pneumonia and is now blind.  When you hear stories like that it is frightening.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono @, It is I your Number 1 pest. I LOVE this scarf. Last one you suggested from Sun..... I received and have throughly enjoyed. However, I really like this scarf. Please any hints WHERE? Don't work to hard on your lesson and grade planning. Relax if possible.Probably not probable. No mall for me. Most likely online today.Thanks friend, Prov

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I bet the stylist used eyelash glue to hold the bracelet in her part.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't wear earrings, but I like these.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Love that scarf. Always on the lookout for beautiful ones. Just purchased my first (& only) Johnny Was scarf w/ fringes. His site had huge sale. Would never, ever pay full price!!!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Thank you!  You are so sweet to remember 💕

Best weekend ever!  DH is in NY because his dad is getting MLK Man of the Year award for his lifelong work in civil rights.  It's a wonderful honor, but it was not a good time for me to take time from work, so I didn't go with him.  That means I've had three glorious days to do what I want with no one else's opinion to consider and I have to admit that it's a wonderful thing.

Just in case you think I've been partying and living it up... Saturday I cleaned the garage and yesterday I putzed around doing some household things that I never get around to doing.  Today I'm going to Walmart and then having lunch with a couple of friends... just in case anyone thinks I don't know how to walk on the wild side 😉 

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat   good for you, enjoy the day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono @, It is I your Number 1 pest. I LOVE this scarf. Last one you suggested from Sun..... I received and have throughly enjoyed. However, I really like this scarf. Please any hints WHERE? Don't work to hard on your lesson and grade planning. Relax if possible.Probably not probable. No mall for me. Most likely online today.Thanks friend, Prov

@sligo 

It's from Anthropologie. "Tapestry Fringed Scarf."

Style  55486195