Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

Closet clean out (again) today. Still not wearing some things in there since last winter...time for donate basket. Trying to keep on top of it.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

Your day off and you have to do lesson plans!  If teachers got overtime pay, then we would be raking in the big bucks!  Lesson plans are something that I do not miss.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good morning @DukeBlueNan !

Good morning, Lola and all!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just tuned in, B is off from work and  sleeing, I went to bed at 9 so I am here Smiley Happy

I am going to see my allergist/immunologist today at 12 30, it is 20 degrees here and wow it will be my first time out in 10 days since I came home from the hospital

He will not admit it, but he is having a really hard time dealing with me being sick, and oh yeah he learned how to used the washer dryer Woman Happy

Glad that you are feeling better.  Even though i got a flu shot, i still caught the flu- type b and it was awful.  It has been two weeks now and I still get tired easily.   You really were sick with pneumonia too. 

Good for your husband.  They aren't as helpless as we (they) thought!

@Tennesseegal   Feeling better from flu now?

Trusted Contributor

@ Like the belt and shoes. Woke at usual time 5:30. I think I will enjoy my latest book, THE SILENT PATIENT, and remember MLK. What would his thought be on our world today? Hope John Lewis is doing well during his pancreatic cancer treatments. Have you any special plans for the day? Prov

Honored Contributor

Charlize Theron wore a Tiffany diamond tennis bracelet in her dark roots last night. I'm going to Google to find out how her hairstylist secured that in her hair, must have been tiny invisible clips.

I think I'll throw my DMQ tennis necklace in my roots today, somehow I don't think I'll look the same and it has nothing to do with the DMQ lol

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

Image result for happy birthday

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Still eyeing a few items at LLB.

I own this already, but I am considering this color too.

Bean's Cozy Pullover

I also like this quasi-puffer.

Katahdin Primaloft Puffer Jacket

The color is listed as blue, but it reads purple to me.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Tennesseegal, you are so right. When I retired, it took me at least 6 months, maybe longer, to actually stop buying "work" clothes, lol. Then to try to incorporate them into my daily, around the house/yard style was just such a waste of money. 

@Snicks1   Guess I'm lucky that working from home & seeing my type of clients is casual, so my clothes are my everyday jeans, sweaters, tees style. I just add a few accessories to pop it up to see clients. I did work at DH's office part time for 25 yrs. when he started private practice. That was a casual atmosphere...so same style of tops w/ slacks instead of jeans...never heels. Still can't walk in those! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i like that Kathleen Kirkwood is still around on the q