Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@lolakimono wrote:

@Shanus 

Good morning!

Normally on Saturdays we have the show on for background noise.  Most of us haven't "watched" the show in years, because it's always the same stuff, but sometimes there is something new, LOL.

We check in on Saturdays with our fashion peeps to see what everyone has been up to in the week, share news, fashion finds, etc.

Today just happens to be a day that I'm off and the show is on, so I thought I would check in and see who was around.

this is funny but true,  I usually don't watch it much either but the Sat AM chat has become part of my weekend routine, even MrJtb knows

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

I don't really go there , so do tell 

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

@jackthebear 

Next weekend is the weekend that we adopted both of them six years ago, so when I registered at Petco, I listed her fake birthday. The vet used to send us a free nail trim birthday card, and the treats from Petco.

His birthday is in April (tax day) but no one ever sends him anything, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Oh wait there is more B just said not only did he learn to use the washer dryer, but also figured out the airfryer/toaster oven combo and the microwave, is this the silver lining to my illness that I have been searching for Woman Happy

@I am still oxox   Lol

Honored Contributor

Yikes!

The Calista model looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket.

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@KailaS wrote:

I think I am "fashioned out" because I am bored with most clothing I see on the Q. Maybe I just realize that I have enough clothing and limited funds.🙀

I don't think it's old fashioned it's just boring and for the most part, a bit more expensive than it should be

now more than enough clothing is a whole nuther thing, 

@jackthebear 

I am trying not to buy any clothes right now because I really don't need anything but it is so hard!  "Aaugh" as Charlie Brown would say.  Especially, when I see the pretty things coming out for spring.  Since I am retired, I have been trying to assess my wardrobe and look at what I wear.  It's a big adjustment after 30+ years of working and dressing professionally every day.  

Image result for charlie brown argh

Honored Contributor

knitting people

if you want stitch markers they are super cheap on Amz,  100 for 8 bucks 

and I found these 

was in AC Moore yesterday and they had short crochet hooks but did not get them 

these are better

Valar Dohaeris 2 Pieces Mini Keychain Aluminum Crochet Hooks Knitting Needles Tool (3mm,4mm,5mm)

Honored Contributor

Good morning @DukeBlueNan !

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@KailaS wrote:

I think I am "fashioned out" because I am bored with most clothing I see on the Q. Maybe I just realize that I have enough clothing and limited funds.🙀

I don't think it's old fashioned it's just boring and for the most part, a bit more expensive than it should be

@jackthebear 

I am trying not to buy any clothes right now because I really don't need anything but it is so hard!  "Aaugh" as Charlie Brown would say.  Especially, when I see the pretty things coming out for spring.  Since I am retired, I have been trying to assess my wardrobe and look at what I wear.  It's a big adjustment after 30+ years of working and dressing professionally every day.  

Image result for charlie brown argh

hear you ,

best thing I have done is to sell my stuff on a resell site, and clean out my closet 

sold 26 pairs of shoes, eye opening 

Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I am here but have been having trouble logging on. 

@KailaS   More computer issues. The sight just cut me off completely saying Safari lost the connection, but went to QVC.com and signed in again...no issue. 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal, you are so right. When I retired, it took me at least 6 months, maybe longer, to actually stop buying "work" clothes, lol. Then to try to incorporate them into my daily, around the house/yard style was just such a waste of money. 

"To each their own, in all things".