Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

@lolakimono wrote:

Also considering this, to go with my boots.

j.crew: classic-fit boy shirt in block plaid, right side, view zoomed

if we lived closer I'd go with you :-)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Sorry that short sleeve zip up to looks like something a dental hygienist (no offense to hygienist's) would wear

don't be sorry on  that one

Honored Contributor

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

Then we are headed to the mall to check out the jeans and pants, but will probably order from home if I like them for the rebates.

Lunch at First Watch ($2 coupon that expires tomorrow) and they have a quinoa bowl that has everything that I love.

First Watch: Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl

Back home and then I have to work the rest of the day- lesson planning and grading- JOY!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Good Morning!

Is anyone tuned in today?

@lolakimono   Good Morning. I'm here, first time. Interested to see what this thread is about....Leah's AM Style Show or just Monday morning style chats in general. 

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of things in my carts all over the place, but I haven't bought anything (except for BF's sweatshirts from LLB yesterday).

Still digging this scarf-

Slide View: 1: Tapestry Fringed Scarf

Also liking this headband, but as @Greeneyedlady21 knows, this might not work for my fat head, lol.

Slide View: 1: Helena Embellished Headband

Honored Contributor

amazon

2 cz rings on prime wardrobe, knockoff gymsharks

1 guitar strap for bags

knitting stuff, 

ankle socks that are impossible to find anywhere now!!

2 more cz rings 

dangerous territory

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just tuned in, B is off from work and  sleeing, I went to bed at 9 so I am here Smiley Happy

I am going to see my allergist/immunologist today at 12 30, it is 20 degrees here and wow it will be my first time out in 10 days since I came home from the hospital

He will not admit it, but he is having a really hard time dealing with me being sick, and oh yeah he learned how to used the washer dryer Woman Happy

Glad that you are feeling better.  Even though i got a flu shot, i still caught the flu- type b and it was awful.  It has been two weeks now and I still get tired easily.   You really were sick with pneumonia too. 

Good for your husband.  They aren't as helpless as we (they) thought!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just tuned in, B is off from work and  sleeing, I went to bed at 9 so I am here Smiley Happy

I am going to see my allergist/immunologist today at 12 30, it is 20 degrees here and wow it will be my first time out in 10 days since I came home from the hospital

He will not admit it, but he is having a really hard time dealing with me being sick, and oh yeah he learned how to used the washer dryer Woman Happy

Bundle up @I am still oxox . My DH is helpless, too, around the house when I'm not feeling well or out of town. It's a little cold for you to make any other stops to enjoy your first day out. Wait for a bright, sunny day. Hoping for good reports from docs. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Today's plans-

BF is going to get a haircut and pick up our free bag of birthday cat treats at Petco.

whose birthday 

yours or the cats

I don't really go there , so do tell 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Good morning!

Normally on Saturdays we have the show on for background noise.  Most of us haven't "watched" the show in years, because it's always the same stuff, but sometimes there is something new, LOL.

We check in on Saturdays with our fashion peeps to see what everyone has been up to in the week, share news, fashion finds, etc.

Today just happens to be a day that I'm off and the show is on, so I thought I would check in and see who was around.