Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/20

Oh wait there is more B just said not only did he learn to use the washer dryer, but also figured out the airfryer/toaster oven combo and the microwave, is this the silver lining to my illness that I have been searching for Woman Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone. No interest in AMS but I'm waiting on a Vince Camuto skirt I ordered from Lord and Taylor for 30 something dollars. In my endless search for a new black skirt. Free return if it doesn't work. Who knew a black skirt that I like/it fits would be so difficult to find.

I like a couple on the Marshalls site, if they would have free shipping. I think I already signed up for emails from them in the past so no free shipping that way.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

I do not like the Zuda TSV pants. The tapered ( almost jogger look ) pants do not work for me.  I wear a leg brace, so I cannot get them on.  Even without the brace, I have not been convinced yet that these pants would look good on me.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox, sorry to hear that you have been ill. Hope you are on the road to recovery. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Also considering this, to go with my boots.

j.crew: classic-fit boy shirt in block plaid, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, I hope the skirt works out for you. It's crazy how difficult it can be sometimes when you know what you want, but can't find anything even similar. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

Interested in these too-

j.crew: vintage straight pant in garment-dyed corduroy, right side, view zoomed

Good morning all!  

This is a really cute look!

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. I missed the Saturday chat entirely, lol. It's 5 degrees here this morning, I have to take the dog out, soon, not looking forward to that.
Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I think I am "fashioned out" because I am bored with most clothing I see on the Q. Maybe I just realize that I have enough clothing and limited funds.🙀

I don't think it's old fashioned it's just boring and for the most part, a bit more expensive than it should be

now more than enough clothing is a whole nuther thing, 

Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I do not like the Zuda TSV pants. The tapered ( almost jogger look ) pants do not work for me.  I wear a leg brace, so I cannot get them on.  Even without the brace, I have not been convinced yet that these pants would look good on me.

I find that type of pant is hard to get a good fit, 

I like that look , found a pair at Target ,