Esteemed Contributor

Re: A. M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1-2-2020

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

I deleted a post to you about the JAI horse bracelet on another thread ...  wondered if you'd seen it (the bracelet, not the post)...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

84AC5247-0C8E-4B94-9B16-9D961A6A347E.jpeg

@lolakimono 

helped me find this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SoX @Snicks1 @RetRN @lolakimono 

this is my PT for now...

5CBE39FE-6AC6-48DA-96B5-24BEA297B627.jpeg

The mess starts in the corner!

Muscles are needed for tearing down boxes, did you know?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SoX   Saw the bracelet on the other thread.  So excited for you; it's a beauty!  There was recently a JAI initial bracelet Lunchtime Special that interested me (at the lower price) but unfortunately they didn't have the letter I needed.  I am finding the best way to purchase JAI is to wait for these deals. 

The horse cuff had gorgeous eyes!  

Esteemed Contributor

LTT1, Happy New Year to you and I love the necklace.  Your new place is beautiful.  Yes, opening boxes is a good exercise.  I like the necklace too.

Lola, I didn't see the panties, but they sound like a hot mess.  I hope you enjoy your new cape when it arrives.  The buttons are gorgeous.

LvqFan, hi to you too.T

Sox, Happy New Year to you.  I love your horse cuff bracelet.  I have a similar one, but it's a Zebra.  I treated myself with it a few years ago when I was having an EMG & thought that I was being electrocuted.  I will NEVER have another one.  

jackthebear, it's cloudy and cold here, but it's going to be 🌞🌞 starting tomorrow and several days next week.  We have a lot of snow right now.  

RetRn, hi to you too.

I am still ox ox, hoping for better days ahead for you.  

Snick's, I have enough clothes too & I am also impatiently waiting to wear the new clothes that I bought last February.  I bought them for our 50th wedding anniversary & a two week road trip to Louisiana.  Both were cancelled.  

Happy New Year to all of you.  

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

I got up late and missed all of ams.  

We had a good NYE.  I couldn't wait to kick 2020 out the back door and usher in 2021.  We had a good carry out dinner from our favorite Italian restaurant and then we watched That's Entertainment which started at 7:00.  It was so nice to see Gene Kelly and Ginger Rogers.  It was 3 different segments of about two hours long, so at midnight, we got into the hot tub with a Wine 🍷🍷🍷cooler.  It was a fabulous 1/2 hour.  Then we watched the rest of That's Entertainment.  It went off at 2:00 a.m. & then we went to bed.  

We took down the Christmas decorations yesterday.  I will be leaving the snowmen out until March or when I get tired of them. 

I am going to have a lazy day since I am getting my next infusion on Monday afternoon.  Then I hope to be the Energize 🐇🐇 again.

Glenda

Super Contributor

Very pretty wrap and wonderful that it is wool! Two questions for you about this wrap: 1. Will you secure it with a pin? I struggle keeping wraps closed, so that is why I am asking. 2. What do you think about the seller sending you something you haven't ordered? Is it more likely that you will shop with them again? I am going to set up an Etsy shop for handcrafted jewelry and have thought about offering a bonus pair of earrings with a bracelet or necklace. I wondered how that would be viewed by the buyer. Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your contributions to board!
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

Your new digs are shaping up nicely ...  love the neutral tones.  Looking forward to seeing more views.

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year everyone. Hope and pray things get better sooner rather than later.

Used an Amazon gift card to order the new book about royal fashion, it's called HRH-So Many Thoughts On Royal Style. It's supposed to be delivered today. Can no longer post about royal fashion here, because of course at least one person will take it off topic. Was something I always enjoyed. So now I can enjoy this book.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Happy New Year!