Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/18

@lolakimono  It's nice to see all of your cute suggestions for posters. Those boots are gorgeous! It makes me wish I were living some place cold enough to wear them. I hope your job is going well and not too hectic.

@Bird mamaThose clogs are darling. I'm sure the birds and squirrel will be back to eat soon and are thankful for your kindness to them.

I was waiting for new exciting apparel from IM during his TSV. I didn't buy any clothes, but I did buy the faux pearl Y-necklace that an OP said was over-priced in another thread. I liked how it looked on Jackie's white button-down shirt during the 1st TSV presentation. I hope I like it. It's part of my retail therapy. I'm still home recovering from my arm injury and illness and continue to improve. My boss has been very kind during this.

My next-door neighbor has a little one, and her in-laws want to buy my house as soon as I retire so they can see & sit for their grandchild. Idk if I'll retire at the end of this year or next, and they've asked me about it a couple times now. It's an odd feeling - it's my home. I'm not sure how selling to them would work anyway because I'd want top dollar for my house, and negotiating with neighbor's in-laws could be awkward. I welcome input on this, Fashionistas.

Enjoy your week and any great fashion finds.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

My next-door neighbor has a little one, and her in-laws want to buy my house as soon as I retire so they can see & sit for their grandchild. Idk if I'll retire at the end of this year or next, and they've asked me about it a couple times now. It's an odd feeling - it's my home. I'm not sure how selling to them would work anyway because I'd want top dollar for my house, and negotiating with neighbor's in-laws could be awkward. I welcome input on this, Fashionistas.

Enjoy your week and any great fashion finds.

@Desert Lily 

I would simply say that you plan on listing it with a Realtor, so that you can be sure to get top dollar, but as a courtesy you can let them know before you list it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

I bought 2 pair of Easy Spirit 'Equip' clogs on clearance directly from Easy Spirit. I picked olive and this color.  I wear them around the house like slippers.  I've paid $79 for one pair so getting 2 pair for $68 made me really happy.

Image result for easy spirit equip

@Bird mama Ooooooo.....REALLY like those!Smiley Happy  Enjoy!!!

Bird Mama, I have those same shoes and wear them everywhere.  In fact, I wore them to the grocery store yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Thank you so much! Love the bouquet too. I will certainly report in later this week. His surgeon told us he should not be in the hospital afterwards either, one to maybe 3-4 days. We should be all good.