Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/18

Is today's show really from 7 am to 3 pm, is the host the same for the whole show, wow she must be getting triple pay

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Is today's show really from 7 am to 3 pm, is the host the same for the whole show, wow she must be getting triple pay

LOL i wondered the same thing~ 

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

Apparently she is tag teaming the show with Kerstin and Alberti

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

LOL i wondered the same thing~ 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I got up late, so I missed all of ams.

Last Friday, I got a cortisone shot in my left elbow.  It was very sore for 3 days, but is fine now.  On Monday, I had an appointment with my GP.  I told her that I had a cough and cold.  All of my labs are fine, but it was off to the pharmacy for cough and cold meds.  I slept the week away and am feeling better.  I gave it to my DH, but he is on the road to recovery.

We went out last night and snow blowed 4" of snow off of the driveway. Then it rained.  This afternoon we are going back out to finish the job.

No big plans for this weekend, but my DH has his appointment at the UW-Clinic on Tuesday with his neurosurgeon for another PET Scan.  We are praying that things will go well.  

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

I feel you pain, I hate being under the weather and for me I have been here for a while, I hop you get stronger every day

@twinny70 wrote:

I got up late, so I missed all of ams.

Last Friday, I got a cortisone shot in my left elbow.  It was very sore for 3 days, but is fine now.  On Monday, I had an appointment with my GP.  I told her that I had a cough and cold.  All of my labs are fine, but it was off to the pharmacy for cough and cold meds.  I slept the week away and am feeling better.  I gave it to my DH, but he is on the road to recovery.

We went out last night and snow blowed 4" of snow off of the driveway. Then it rained.  This afternoon we are going back out to finish the job.

No big plans for this weekend, but my DH has his appointment at the UW-Clinic on Tuesday with his neurosurgeon for another PET Scan.  We are praying that things will go well.  

Hugs to all of you.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Pearl clutching ahead in 3, 2, 1...

Image result for pearl clutching animated gif

was in the shower what did I miss

@jackthebear 

Breezies models in PANTIES and bras- not on the mannequin, but a live model in only a bra and underwear.

Gasp!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Pearl clutching moment of course lol, so much more to worry about than what the models are wearing underwear on tv. QVC dos have quality standards and I guess they pass, they do show women in swimwear

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

Breezies models in PANTIES and bras- not on the mannequin, but a live model in only a bra and underwear.

Gasp!

Esteemed Contributor

I am still ox ox, I hope that you are feeling better each day.  I have been in a hospital so many times in the last 18 years, it doesn't faze me anymore.  My DH on the other hand had never been in a hospital until he was diagnosed with Legionaire's Disease while we were vacationing on the East Coast with our ds and ddil back in September of 2018.  They saved his life.  He was 71 years old at the time.  Then his episode in March of 2019  on our 49th  wedding anniversary concerned me too & still does.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I bought 2 pair of Easy Spirit 'Equip' clogs on clearance directly from Easy Spirit. I picked olive and this color.  I wear them around the house like slippers.  I've paid $79 for one pair so getting 2 pair for $68 made me really happy.

Image result for easy spirit equip

@Bird mama Ooooooo.....REALLY like those!Smiley Happy  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

Gasp!

they do that on HSN 

whats the diff between that and a swimsuit ?