Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/18

@lolakimono   DH is doing well. Thursday he went in for a left (heart) cath to check for any blockages, plaque. FINALLY we caught a break - the good Drs found nothing at all!!!!!  Blood flow beautiful, no plaque anywhere, oxygen levels all where they should be. Best news we've had in a long time I tell you. Dr said that stress test could have been a false positive. I correlate this then to the fact that DH doesn't do much fast walking to build up speed, duration, ease. His cardio Dr wants him to get a sta bike and get going on this so we'll be buying another one. Friends yrs ago gave us their's as they didn't want it. I used it but then I decided too to get rid of it. That was stupid to do. We'll get another one soon. Cardio also put him on lipitor to help lower LDL (his HDL is really good which also shows a false overall good chol but it apparently not really. We check back in w/cardio Dr in one year for another stress test.

So, what does all this mean? We've been given the a-ok to do surgery this coming Wednesday, just awaiting the call for what time this will be.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Be really careful on your drive, don't know what kind of weather you have but it's raining here and everything is covered with ice.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

which one is Rebecca? 
I am looking for a FM look (I'm a gypsy🎶) but don't see it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

ok thanks! We will be flying this time, but the driving comes later!

Valued Contributor

Good morning everyone!  I just bought the Mizrahi polka dot sweater in black and white. I love it, and now I want the top Leah is wearing, the yellow one, but I didn't catch the number. Does anyone know what one it is? Thanks!!

Snow is pelting us here.....coming down hard and fast. Hope you all are well.

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

never mind! I just caught it! The "Stevie Nicks" look.

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

Will do!

And thanks!

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

Good morning everyone!  I just bought the Mizrahi polka dot sweater in black and white. I love it, and now I want the top Leah is wearing, the yellow one, but I didn't catch the number. Does anyone know what one it is? Thanks!!

Snow is pelting us here.....coming down hard and fast. Hope you all are well.

Briggsie

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

Good Morning- 

It's A374869.

Respected Contributor

good morning and welcome to @shoptheQ !  

Valued Contributor

Nevermind.....I just found it on items recently on air. So......my 2 young dogs are loving the snow...."Please let us go romp momma," and so they have and now they are blessedly quiet and snoozing. I know a lot of people are getting weird weather today. Stay safe out there.

Briggsie