Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/18

@Nonametoday 

Aw, I'm sure that you have had lovely gardens.  HeartMy grandmother was a rose whisperer as well, and she had a beautiful backyard with a white picket fence.  When she would come to visit, she never wanted to stay more than a week to leave her roses behind.  I did not inherit her talent- I can barely keep my catnip plant alive.  Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I just saw these from Old Gringo- $$$

Old Gringo Pachamama Chocolate L3346-2 Picture

@Kachina624 

I know these are too high for you, but if there were ever a boot that looked like you ...!

Old Gringo Pachamama Turquoise Boots L3346-1 Picture

Honored Contributor

WTH is Rebecca wearing?  Those sock/boots and the dress?

Takes me back to this...

Image result for desperately seeking susan

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@fancy pantsy 

how are you? Are you healed up, well, and migraine-free?

doing better, but still unable to drive because my vision is still screwed up and my balance is still off.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Aw, I'm sure that you have had lovely gardens.  HeartMy grandmother was a rose whisperer as well, and she had a beautiful backyard with a white picket fence.  When she would come to visit, she never wanted to stay more than a week to leave her roses behind.  I did not inherit her talent- I can barely keep my catnip plant alive.  Cat Embarassed

@lolakimono   I have a large fence but we made a little private garden with a cottage house, picket fence, trellises and pergolas within the big garden.  We still have the cottage house, the trellises and lots of garden statuary, etc., but the roses are very high maintenance.  I understand not being able to stay away from them for more than 5-6 days.  The weather (whether drought or flooding), insects and fungi will eat them alive if left unattended for too long.

Honored Contributor

BF just called the Rebecca look a cross between Stevie Nicks (and we are FM fans!) and a coven. Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I am an indoor gardener, as I sit here I am looking at my plant collection, which have benefiting from the humidifier I have on to keep the air in my home moist. My mom always had great house plants. I have bought most of these from an online store called The Sill, exclusively for house plants

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I am an indoor gardener, as I sit here I am looking at my plant collection, which have benefiting from the humidifier I have on to keep the air in my home moist. My mom always had great house plants. I have bought most of these from an online store called The Sill, exclusively for house plants

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday 

@I am still oxox  I rarely see outdoor gardeners who are good indoor gardeners and vise versa but I do have a friend who is.  Not me.   My beautiful, huge poinsettias that friends sent during the holidays when DH was so ill/hospitalized, were picked up by the garbage collectors just a few days post Christmas.  I never quite get the watering right.  They are either soaked or dried out.  I can figure it out if the soil feels right outdoors, but not indoors.  Beats me.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1  i will be thinking of you this week and hope you find the perfect spot to land on.  pls. keep us posted! 

Valued Contributor

Although I rarely post here I have followed this thread for years. Lolakimono has pointed me in the right direction many times re: clothing not on the Q. 

A little humor here: purchased IM's TSV yesterday because I am a 100% cotton lover.  I am very short so it will be down to my knees BUT will use this as a bathrobe.  Since the pockets will also hit me too low for use thought I could put cat treats in them for my Misty to find.