Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00,1/15

@Sweetbay magnolia     Do those rose colored shoes zip all the way around the toe box?  With my high in-step, that would be useful!!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I wish I would get reports of INDIVIDUAL cases around me! I have an app on my phone but I've never gotten a notification!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

Thank you so much for this information!

I probably need to check my email better!

Super Contributor

@LTT1    I agree on the notifications.  Friends have a daughter living and working in Australia.  She just came to see her family for the first time in over 2 years.  She feels we are so lienient in the US compared to A.  They get notifcations on their phone if they were in areas where people are positive, like in grocery stores.  If we are violating people's rights by putting on a mask, I know this would never fly here.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   nice

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Yea we probably could have had better rapid testing.  Other than that, this is about personal responsibility to.  It's up to the individual to vaccinate, mask and slow the spread.  The concept of doing something for the greater good is lost on many citizens in this great nation of ours.  I feel like I've been trapped in some dysfunctional alternate USA for almost 2 years.  Watching the behavior of twits and a**hats all I can say is I'm surprised we haven't been invaded yet.  

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

Thank YOU!

I just checked my email and yep! There is a message from mine saying same M95 required. WOW Ok

Well, Dr offices were always requiring masks 😷 but now it's been stepped up.

When it is in one's family, it has become apparent to me that it is quite a mess trying to get everybody settled.

Honored Contributor

I don't get my info from an app @LTT1   I go to Michigan's covid website to check the numbers.  They were reporting M-F, then decided they'd only do it 2 times a week and are now back to 3 times a week.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, @1 DancinQueen , they do (zip around the toe box, the Billy Footwear).  The founder of the company became paralyzed years ago, and designed these shoes to be "inclusive". People of all different stripes find that feature useful (plus you can lace them where you want them and not have to constantly re-tie).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I agree with you... really doesn't look like the country I THOUGHT I knew. 🇺🇸