@Sadiesadie

Link removed/against standards

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00,1/15

@LTT1 : So sweet of you. Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Morning.  On a whim I ordered these clearance items from the Q.  The Billys shipped free and both were right around $30.  I think they're rather boss.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 09.13.56.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 09.13.09.png

The Khombus fit my Spenco insoles purrfectly and the Billys are just cool (love the rose gold hardware).

Happy styling 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@amyb 

I'm in Pittsburgh... we are having (apparently) a huge overload of cases right now.

'Everybody is just kind of limping along.

__/\__ for your family members.

You know, my personal opinion is that the truth of a virus is that it WILL mutate. The PTB seem  to not be taking enough steps to identify and treat, etc.

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

https://www.google.com/search?q=antibody+treatment+for+covid&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS760US760&oq=sntibody+tr...

Monoclonal Antibody treatment for COVID 

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@amyb 

I'm in Pittsburgh... we are having (apparently) a huge overload of cases right now.

'Everybody is just kind of limping along.

__/\__ for your family members.

You know, my personal opinion is that the truth of a virus is that it WILL mutate. The PTB seem  to not be taking enough steps to identify and treat, etc.

Agree. TPTB have just been all over the map. Not always administering meds proven to help. Promoting what makes most money. Covering tracks always on what they advised day before, changing, changing, changing. I mean no wonder everyone is so discouraged by it all. Well...I can't speak for "everyone" but everyone I know! Be well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @amyb @Sweetbay magnolia @Sadiesadie @1 DancinQueen @birdmama 

DD has been feeling crummy and tried my suggestion, oscococillium and immediately feels better!

This stuff is FDA approved!

164B1692-C5DB-4411-812E-215DA8D39993.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@amyb 

https://www.google.com/search?q=antibody+treatment+for+covid&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS760US760&oq=sntibody+tr...

Monoclonal Antibody treatment for COVID 

Yes. And I still don't know if my cousin was ever administered this. Lots of controversy on Ivermectin too...but we have a friend who fought to get it when his doc wouldn't prescribe it (or wasn't allowed by whatever hospital he's with)...felt 100% better right after taking it. But, not everyone is getting those meds. More money promoting the vax. I'm vaxxed but questioning everything. Another friend had it, and her APN prescribed the monoclonal anti-bodies, as an outpatient...helped her. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

From what I know (I am MTASCP but my knowledge is OLD) monoclonal is the way to go ... and I also read that steroids are cheap and effective (maybe if used early) 

Inhave been wondering when the monoclonal antibodies would "catch on" and I agree with you on this! There is no reason not to administer them when needed.

Maybe the don't want to run out ... who knows?

Super Contributor

@LTT1   Sorry to hear Covid has hit your family.  I understand you and your husband are being careful, as are we, especially with our SIL's immunity compromised from stem cell transplant.  However, hearing more and more health professionals saying it's just a matter of time for almost all of us to test positive since Omicron so highly transmittable. 

Our local health care systems emailed last night they are now requiring N95 or KN95 masks only at all their facilities.  Fortunately they will provide if you don't have them.