Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/11

@Greeneyedlady21 

Product image

Express-

Ruffles and a wrap front - this flirty midi skirt levels up any look. The high rise and side tie make it easy to tuck in any top.

• High waisted; Side tie
  • True wrap front; Interior button closure
  • Ruffle hi-lo hem; Lined
  • Midi length
  • Rayon
  • Hand wash
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Thank you, I like all of them. The Express skirt is so fun and cute, but I'm looking for something to wear with a conservative blouse/ blazer. Can't wear an 8 now unless it's generous.

I will check out JC Penney site. The old black skirt I donates  because it was too big was from JCP. I loved it. It was a longer pencil style but not body hugging style or fabric. My Mom bought the same skirt, I can still remember the day we tried them on and bought them❤Tues is her birthday

She bought it in a size 10 which would fit me now. We donated hers a while back when she needed smaller sizes. I wish I had kept it or kept mine and had it tailored.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Just a quick hi.  Not sure long it has been since I have been on here.

I was in the hospital for 8 nights starting 12-31. I was in isolation for the flu and  double walking pneunomia. Not sure how all of it happened. I am 64 and never have been in the hospital which was one of my greatest fears ever.

Just wanted to say I and I am getting stronger every day. I am trying to put this past me and get stronger every day

Bless your heart! I am getting over the type B flu and I can't imagine having pneumonia too.  Hope you are feeling better and stronger. 💐