Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 1/11

I saw this set too, it's very pretty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear   I have two pair of these from Ecco

Image result for ecco soft zip 7 bootie sneaker"

One pair in a darker grey and one pair in a grap\e-ish color.  White soles don't bother me, lol.  They remind me of how my sneakers were made when I was a kid.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I shared this in CC, but IDK if anyone saw it.  These (holiday) bags are on sale at Land's End, with their 40% off.  I liked that they are black, so no worry about showing dirt like you can see on the cream canvas bags.  They should hold plenty of groceries without tipping over.

I got the large version with a zipper.

Heart

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   When I saw the truck back into my driveway I went downstairs and waited on the front porch.  The delivery guy was a young kid, lol.  I said how bad is it?  He said not bad at all, 65 lbs.  You know I have my pride so I hoisted that box up by the two plastic straps and slid it into the entrance hall and waved the guy bye-bye.  Then I came inside and said Jesus Mary Joseph, where are the super sliders.

I'm slender and may times people think slender means in shape.  I'm here to set the record straight - no it does not.  My back felt it, whoo.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Love these styles but I just cannot wrap myself - or my feet - around white soles in winter. I just don't get why these companies can't make the soles the same color as (winter) suede and leather boots & booties like these. Love them but won't buy them. Call me somewhat old fashioned - it's like put the straw handbags and white shoes away when labor day hits!!!!!  Although I will say I've softened with some style trends like these we were taught eons ago.

Honored Contributor

Nice tote @lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

For my fair (isle) maidens, LLB has this sweater in a cotton ragg, in NAVY! 

Item #: TA509390

Cotton Ragg Sweater, Marled Fair Isle

Cotton Ragg Sweater, Marled Fair Isle

Honored Contributor

DId anybody watch the presentation with Leah and the woman (vendor) showing those earth open toe shoes a few minutes ago? Don't know reps' name, she's on when Sally isn't.

My point, did you more see that gorgeous crocheted top she had on? WOW!!! She presented a shoe last evening too and had on yet another crocheted stunner in a red/rust color. Where does she find these? They are beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

This week I received my IM blk/wht dot cardigan. I believe Leah had it on last weekend with a white collared shirt under it and a blak/white scarf around her neck. She looked great in that outfit, she talked me right into picking up that cardi. It's weighty, great large pockets too, no closure but that's okay. I have small pins to use if I want to close the front. I don't buy much of anything by IM but he does do longer cardigans very well.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

DId anybody watch the presentation with Leah and the woman (vendor) showing those earth open toe shoes a few minutes ago? Don't know reps' name, she's on when Sally isn't.

My point, did you more see that gorgeous crocheted top she had on? WOW!!! She presented a shoe last evening too and had on yet another crocheted stunner in a red/rust color. Where does she find these? They are beautiful!!!

@PINKdogWOOD 

I remember the top, LOL, and I think that was a Zulily top (long gone), but there was another one that she wore one time that I spent an eternity looking for, but it was from a boutique from several years prior.