Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/4 7:00

@Snicks1, Josie has had her hair like that for a few weeks now. I thought it would be a one and done, but I guess not. I can see having an aqua streak here or there, but a full head of it is def not in my wheelhouse, I don't find it flattering at all. JMHO.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

LR NECKLACE JEANS.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@capatosta, love your story about the pink streaked hair! That's the way life should be lived! Her cronies must be some of those who post on the forums, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I am taking a little break to fill up the crockpot for tomorrow's dinner...found a Greek Chicken (super easy) recipe.  Back soon so I will catch up with what I missed.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Everyone!

From the land of viral bronchitis!  I swear I contracted it at a Drs office.  One week tomorrow.  Cough cough cough. Started a Z pack Thurs.  Took 1/2 t in coughing fits the last two nights of cough med w codeine.  I'll be surprised if no heaving today.  Codeine and me do not mix!  

Drs office here in SW Fl packed with folks same symptoms.  What is going on??!!!!   I had this in Oct.  One lesson learned this time.....start Zicam right away.  Using Neti pot, steam inhalation, Acv with honey water (Lola). 

I love Kirby @lolakimono.  So cute pinging the blinds.  

Trusted Contributor

My bf just walked in and asked if Josie had fallen into a toilet bowlSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Good Morning All!   Yes I'm up finally - slept in until 8 and yeah it felt GOOD!!!!  My DH had to work today (1/2 day he tells me, we'll see...) and I told him last night to not be surprised if I don't get up with him.  I always do Mon thru Friday (alarm goes off at 5:23A) and I'm up by 5:40 or so.  Yeah, I'm retired and STILL get up at the crack of dawn!!! 

Am I not THE GOOD WIFE or what??!!  LMFAO!!!!!!

Anyway, hey it's Amy this AM Style - love Amy.  Oh and there's that cooky crazy Josie with her teal hair still.  Almost looks like a wig to me, and no I don't like it.

Yesterday I bought the light blue denim skirt by IM.  Earlier in the spring I searched high and  low for cute denim skirts and now everybody's doing them.  Earlier in the morning yesterday I bought the black denim skort by Quacker.  And the Q is finally getting ready to send my sized down (from 10 to 8) C Wonder dark navy denim with the gold buttons down the front (skirt).  Looking forward to getting all of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie, poor baby! I have heard that your particular crud is going around, and I'm with you on the codiene, can't keep it down. Hopefully you will bounce back with your good meds. The only good thing about being sick is that it brings appreciation for the days when we feel well. 

image.gif

Honored Contributor

How long has she had blue/green hair? Geez, where have I been? This is the first time I have seen her with it this color. lol
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 - I hear you on those shoes, closets/hanging shoe caddies galore!!!!  That's me.  But I'm happy to say I had the Kidney Foundation stop by for a donation and I purged a lot of shoes.  It felt great and I still don't miss all that I gave away.