Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/4 7:00

@MaggieMack wrote:

I like the necklace I think, would have to see it up closer. The earrings don't excite me, but I haven't worn earrings since I chopped my long hair off for a short shag that covers my ears. @lolakimono, do you have any idea what these were priced?

@MaggieMack

$78.90- the necklace has been the only thing sold so far.

DESCRIPTION

18K gold plated sterling silver fine chain with diamond cut round stations and tassel. Lobster claw clasp.

Measurements

Necklace – 18”, double strand
Tassel – 8”, 5 strands

Material

18K gold plated sterling silver

Origin

Made in Italy

Choice of

Yellow, Rose, or White

Trusted Contributor

I like the necklace a lot, but I don't wear earrings.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, re Leaving Time, yes, I HAVE started it! But haven't gotten too far, I think I have this deep seated fear that it will be a sad book, maybe your opinion can get me a little farther along. I wailed as a child when my mom read Dumbo to me, and I read it to my group of pre-k kids that I read to every other week and it put me in a funk for the day. I know they are just stories, but if they are about animals, I'm done for. Lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

LR's necklace...would not be interested in it at $80, maybe not even $50. But I knew I would not be a buyer of her products anyway, so my opinion is really worthless here, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, BF alert! Josie with the Blue Hair is on! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I missed seeing the Spanx vendor, but how about Josie Maran's hair? What the heck?
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, re Leaving Time, yes, I HAVE started it! But haven't gotten too far, I think I have this deep seated fear that it will be a sad book, maybe your opinion can get me a little farther along. I wailed as a child when my mom read Dumbo to me, and I read it to my group of pre-k kids that I read to every other week and it put me in a funk for the day. I know they are just stories, but if they are about animals, I'm done for. Lol!

@MaggieMack

I think it's a good mix of mystery/suspense, supernatural, journaling, and animal education.  

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I think Josie would be pretty bald.  I've gotten accustomed to the new hair color, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Maggie Mack...speaking of Josie's blue hair....I volunteer at the senior center, even though I am a senior too.  HOwever, most of the ladies who knit and crochet are even older...like 80's plus.   Well, yesterday, in walked one of the more boisterous ladies....her white hair had streaks of bright fuschia!  I wish  I had a pic of the shocked faces around the table!Smiley Happy  Even funnier was when one broke the silence and said "So, are you joining the circus or going into show biz?"

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, BF alert! Josie with the Blue Hair is on! Woman LOL

@MaggieMack

He's whacking balls at the driving range.  He may not even notice her hair though, if he returns and she's still here. Cat Embarassed He does a good impression of her and the argan oil story.  Cat LOL