Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/4 7:00

This Franco Sarto sandal is one that looks cuter on the foot than in the still photo.

A276053

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan wrote:

Lola, love the Talbots top. Can you tell me a little more about it? Would love to order for daughter's birthday.

@DukeBlueNan

Welcome!

On sale now for $29.50-

CROCHET-LACE TANK

Item # P464687

These are the colors:

Ladylike crochet-lace adds unexpected charm to a summer-fresh cotton slub tank. Complete with a flattering extended shoulder and comfortable side-slit hem, the relaxed T-shirt silhouette encompasses the simplicity of summer dressing.

• Split neck
  • Extended shoulder sleeves
  • Lace bib at center front with gentle gathering below
  • Side-slit hem
  • 25" center back
Honored Contributor

Smiley Happy, I read a checklist of other symptoms other than the muscle pain and tenderness and I have a few of them, dry eye and dry mouth being the worst ones. I have tried to forget about it but right now the knee pain is really bad

@LTT1 wrote:

@I am still oxox

I am supposed to have F too... IDK.  Sometimes if I just ignore it it goes away!  My symptoms are so many...

I hope you are feeling OK!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

good morning! 

i just wanted to wish you all a lovely weekend; no shopping for me today.  hubby thinks it would be a great idea for us to go to an asparagus festival today.......are you killing yourselves laughing here?   i sure was when he brought it up!  but i'm going; i don't care for asparagus, but hoping there will be some else there too.

happy shopping; i hope you all find something you love.  Smiley Surprised)

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@3cupcakes@I am still oxox@capatosta@DukeBlueNan

http://www.un-fancy.com/capsule-wardrobe-101/my-capsule-wardrobe-fall-2014/

A blog is here about capsule wardrobes, but I didn't see anything about summer wardrobes...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

and the peach smoothie is yummy, I flash cooled the peaches and great breakfast drink

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Smiley Happy, I read a checklist of other symptoms other than the muscle pain and tenderness and I have a few of them, dry eye and dry mouth being the worst ones. I have tried to forget about it but right now the knee pain is really bad

@LTT1 wrote:

@I am still oxox

I am supposed to have F too... IDK.  Sometimes if I just ignore it it goes away!  My symptoms are so many...

I hope you are feeling OK!

@I am still oxox

Sometimes i can and sometimes I can't... there is a new book with lots of good information... called "The Autoimmune Connection" -- Kathleen Turner gives her story about Arthritis (interesting).  The chapter on Fibromyalgia is interesting because it is lumped into a category that acknowledges non-specific and difficult to diagnose symptoms.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes

I really like asparagus, but I feel like I could only be enthusiastic for about an hour- probably not a whole day's worth of festivities.

Honored Contributor

What do the A.M. Stylers think of Lisa's jewelry?

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, Chatters! I'm a little late to the party.

Today I'm going to two graduation parties (not the graduations), they are a BIG deal where I live, way overboard in my opinion. Then a GF from Nashville is spending the night with me, we'll do dinner first.

Golfing tomorrow, it's been a wet few days here. Bernie, you're getting today what we had yesterday.

@LTT1, I am disconsolate with the flooding in Texas, prayers have been headed your direction all week.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop