Good Morning!

Perricone...

Liquid Knit...

Crops, capris, and cargos...

Cat Indifferent

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/4 7:00

hi @lolakimono!   i will be here for most of the show.  it's been a while since i have been able to really sit and watch most of an AM style, so i am looking forward.  

a warm hello to everyone who pops in later, and have a great day! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning to everyone. I haven't looked at the preview, I'll take @lolakimono's word for it, lol. So what's going on with everyone?
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday all, looks like a better day than yesterday at least the sun is out. I am not a happy girl right now, my Rhumetologist thinks I have Fibromyalia, which might be a catch all for a multitude of aliments. But then again it might explain a lot what is going in my my body.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Good morning all. I'm going to look at the preview in a minute but wanted to say hi.

I wore my Isaac lace "peplum" top yesterday to a party and got tons of compliments on it. I actually wasn't sure about it because it hits me more empire thanks to my chest. But in the Navy it works I guess.

I've been in a funk but am trying to shake it. Only one more day of school! That helps.

Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:

I've been in a funk but am trying to shake it. Only one more day of school! That helps.

@Java

June 17 for me.

Super Contributor

One more thing. I have been really checking out compartment style wardrobe building. Anyone do this?

Honored Contributor

I am contemplating getting an hour of exercise in during the show, as it's A.M. Stale.  My brother is in town (opposite coasts) so we are going to pick him up at his hotel, do lunch, and then take him to the airport.  It's a bit of a drive and we'll be doing some walking out and about, but it's about 93% humidity now.  Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Good Morning everyone, bummed out a little that Leah isn't hosting.  Gotta grab a cup of joe.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Re:5 A.M. Style Live Chat, 6/4 7:00

@lolakimono  if it makes you feel any better I still don't know my summer school schedule yet. And at the party I was alarmed to hear I may be "going to camp" with on e of my buddies.