Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Seriously, this cat is obsessed with the weight.  It is now on the other side of the room as she has moved it with her.  I have given up being able to use the weights as she's always on them (resting or snuggling).  What a weirdo!

That is so funny!  Love your kitty!  I'm wanting to get a kitty also, but I have some allergies to cats and dogs.  

Honored Contributor

Good to "see" you.

How did the Talbots dress work out?  It is one of mine?

Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 6/27

Thanks, snicks, and your little dog!  So adorable.  Is she wearing a necklace in that photo? 

Honored Contributor

Did I just hear GILI Jill say that you wear the dress shopping, and then put on the OBI belt and go to your BBQ?

Honored Contributor

looks like a python strangled the model's boobs.  

Respected Contributor

I don't have the dress yet.  It will be here on Monday.  I'm second-guessing the purchase, now.  It is only the third thing I have bought this year.  I haven't had time or desire to shop. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 6/27

Favorite Son - it is so good to see you.  I realize we don't know each other 'personally' but that didn't stop me from thinking about you and being concerned for you.

I'm glad to read that your Dad is up to 'supervising' you and DH during yard work.

I'm sorry that your Mom is suffering so.

I'm even sorrier to read about your dear sister.  She had been doing well, all things considered.  Obtaining and retaining quality services is hard here in Michigan - it's enough to make a care giver lose his or her mind.

When you can visit, visit.  I'm always glad to see you and listen.  Just know, even if I'm not chatting with you regularly, I think of you alot and continue to pray for you and your family.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Did I just hear GILI Jill say that you wear the dress shopping, and then put on the OBI belt and go to your BBQ?

Yes; and I thought that was a weird statement too.

Honored Contributor

@Favorite Son wrote:

I don't have the dress yet.  It will be here on Monday.  I'm second-guessing the purchase, now.  It is only the third thing I have bought this year.  I haven't had time or desire to shop. 

Is it one of the ones on my Resolutions thread?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Yes; and I thought that was a weird statement too.

Ok- because I'm thinking you would TAKE OFF a belt after eating at a BBQ.